72. Holiday (pt. 3 The News)

Mulai dari awal

"YOU GOT A HOPE WORLD TATTOO? Damn!!!" Jungkook said as Yoongi showed his tattoo.

"That's not it..." Hobi said coming from the back, his arm in view making Jimin, Tae and Jungkook gasp out even louder, "FUCK!!!" 

" Hobi said coming from the back, his arm in view making Jimin, Tae and Jungkook gasp out even louder, "FUCK!!!" 

"Love love too much love, damn I am jealous." 

Hobi and Yoongi chuckled as they went to show it to the other two, Seokjin had his room locked, he was called for some important meeting and closed the door as Jungkook had informed. 

They were sitting and talking about this novel which Namjoon and Jimin were reading, about a particular character, "No it's not like I dislike it, but I don't like how easily he switches his role every time he is with Mr. Walker and then different with the girl-"

"Daisy."

"Daisy, he is definitely lying." Jimin said presenting his point, opposition if his being Yoongi who had also read that bit of it and thought that particular character was pretty good, "Well Mr. Walker is his boss and he is intimidated by him which can be later attraction but he doesn't even seem to like Daisy much and there can be reasons-"

The rest of the words had been blurred out for Namjoon as he saw Seokjin get into the kitchen after getting downstairs and following.

"Seokjin, hey, what was-" he paused as Jin had turned to look at him with bright happy eyes and almost launched himself at him, jumping up as Namjoon held him immediately, smiling at his smile too.

"I am nominated for the best actor for Epiphany for the National Cinema awards!"

He said with his arms around him tight, "Last time, Awake got nominated and got for best director and best sound, this is for epiphany and I am nominated for best actor- I-" Namjoon's heart churned a bit at the sobs of the male, him wrapping his arms around him righter, "You deserve it Seokjin, you truly do..." 

The other congratulated him, hugging him at the news, all of them not a little less happy than the other at the news. 

But when Namjoon received the email of being the presenter of the award show, he made sure he was the one presenting for the best actor, he knew Seokjin would be the one winning it, his heart said so.