72. Holiday (pt. 3 The News)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook did his turn, it ending on Hobi this time, "Wow as if I haven't been aimed enough times already..." he said sighing as he spun the bottle, the poor had bad luck with the game as he punched the air, "Jimin what the fuck? There are six others here than Tae. Why kiss the one who made this?" He said glaring at Jimin in a 'I-am-so-fucking-done' look. 

"I didn't make that one! Jungkook, Tae, Jin hyung and I did those together and that wasn't mine sure as hell!" he said laughing looking around  towards his husband and the younger where both were shaking their heads, Jungkook even lifting his hand at shoulder level. They all had a confused look before Jimin turned towards Jin with jolt, seeing him sit at the edge of the couch trying his best not to laugh. 

"JIN HYUNG!?" Hobi and Jimin said in unison as he laughed out now. 

"Wow the only person I still thought I could trust now turned his back towards me...sad cruel life." Hobi said before turning towards Yoongi who moved his hand as in 'Go-on'. Yoongi relaxed his back down, "I told you I don't mind if it's Jin hyung or Joon or Jimin or well rather Tae and Jungkook too when I know it is." he said showing his gummy smile. 

"Who were you expecting hyung?" He said bending down in front of him, "Anyone other than Tae, it's a game remember?" He said grinning as Hobi smirked, "Plus it's you so I definitely don't care." They both cupped their face before placing a long peck on the others lips, breaking it, laughing.

Hobi went back to his seat, Jin was the only one left so he spun the bottle itself. Everyone gasping and cheering out as it ending on 'French Kiss.'

"Holy shit." Tae muttered preparing the other bottle as Jin spun it too, but before that he had taken a glimpse of Joon's face, he had a frown, well kind of an unpleasant expression which made the older smirk. 

He spun the second bottle, and to be as dramatic as possible, it felt like it was moving in slow motion slowly crossing Jungkook and Tae, moving to Hobi and Jimin, almost stopping at Yoongi and stop. At no one else but Kim Namjoon. Everyone including Namjoon clapped out, laughing, Jin joining in, Jimin finding the whole thing nothing less than a movie. Hobi almost clinging onto a laughing Yoongi. 

Jin raised his eyebrow at Namjoon as he pointed towards himself, Seokjin smirked as he walked passed the other and got on the couch on Namjoon's lap, his legs on each side of the others thighs as he cupped his face, closing his eyes he tilted his head and placed a firm kiss on the others lips. Namjoon's arms pulling Jin closer by his waist as he deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue inside his parted lips and tilting his head for better angle. They broke the kiss, a little breathless as Jin placed another peck on his lip.

"Do they still know we are here?" Tae whispered to Yoongi who was already covering his eyes like Hobi, Jimin covered Jungkook's instead who was smiling, he could see from between the gaps of the elder's fingers.

Hobi clapped his hands, "We don't want porno, let's well end it here alright?" 

"Ew Hobi!" Jin said playfully punching his arm getting down of the other's lap.

The rest of the day they lazed around the pool, or eating or watching random, Namjoon spent a huge amount of the couch reading a novel he found interesting, which was the reason his back ached later when he stood up to eat. Seokjin had engaged in some cooking also in an attempt to teach his brother something, Jimin had moved around clicking a lot of pictures while Yoongi, Hobi and Jungkook completed the whole season of their binge session of something Jungkook had randomly picked up. 

Jungkook had fallen asleep on the couch with Taehyung, Jimin had joined Namjoon and together they were sitting near the pool reading another book, they liked to discuss the characters, plot and chapters. Hobi and Yoongi had gone to get his tattoo. Seokjin was out to get some stuff for something he wanted to cook the other day.