"We're not spending the night?" Gabriel pouts.

"Not unless the others want to hear me fucking your brains out," Alastor growls, sighing when he sees Lexi perk up. "Besides Lexi."

Lexi frowns. "You're not fun."

Alastor ignores him. "My mothers are going to watch Sun," he tells Gabriel. "Let's go."

Damn, he must be really irritated with whatever Kayden, Simon, and he discussed.

I'm assuming it's about Roman and the silent tension based on the upcoming vampire conference. I don't know much about the vampire community, but I know that Roman's father is a big part of it, despite Paxton's soulmate, Renato, being seen as the most powerful Master Vampire in the world.

"Take a video for me, Gabriel!" Lexi calls, and Gabriel just blushes as Alastor opens the portal and drags his soulmate and son through it. "Okay, guess he's not going to do that."

I chuckle, drying my hands and lifting Lexi up. "You had hope that he would?" I ask, kissing his lips as I walk us toward our room.

"Yes," Lexi says bitterly. "Master Alastor used to have me as his guest during the celebration, but now that I have you and he has Gabriel, the least they can do is send me a video of their... moments."

I kick the door to our room closed behind us and lay down on top of Lexi. "You'll see them at the celebration, sugar," I say before pushing my lips against Lexi's, making him inhale sharply through his nose before kissing me back.

"Yeah..." Lexi whispers as he pulls away from me briefly. "I like this more anyway."

"I would hope so," I say with a small laugh, pulling off my own shirt before doing the same to Lexi. "I am your soulmate."

Lexi smiles. "Am I yours?"

"Of course, my darling." I strip Lexi's pants off and his lacy, dark green underwear. "I love this color on you, but I want you naked right now."

Dark green is a new color for him, and it looks great on him.

"I got dark green lingerie as well," Lexi tells me, panting a little as he shivers with anticipation. "It looks so pretty, Amari..."

I smile and pin his hands above his head and kissing his lips. I'm sure that Lexi is a little bitter that I didn't let him flaunt his new lingerie, but if I give him a good time and good sex he'll hopefully get over it.

"You can model it for me tomorrow, okay?" I tell him, discarding all of my clothes and making Lexi take off his shirt. "You know you're beautiful, don't you?"

Lexi smiles, his eyes glowing pink as he sits up and pushes his lips to mine. "Yes, but it doesn't hurt to hear it," he purrs as he pulls away from my lips and begins to nip at my neck, right where he marked my neck with his brand that only supernaturals can see.

"You're beautiful," I say, grabbing his hair and pulling him away from my neck so I can kiss him again. "You take my breath away every time I see you, whether you're dressed up in the hottest lingerie or just lounging around in one of my shirts."

"Master Alastor paired me with the most beautiful human," Lexi whispers as I kiss his cheeks and his forehead, purposely avoiding his lips. "I love you, Amari."

I decide that now is the best time to kiss his lips and I pin Lexi down for the second time tonight, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

"I love you, too," I say, briefly pulling away to grab the lube from our bedside table's drawer. "I love everything about you, Lexi."