ZERO bits of love

Hey fellow bunches!! Its Mel here writing a short story romance :) So our main story will be delayed until this ends on whatever number you guys want. Now go ahead my bunch and read on! Oh btw you might tell its based after numbers :P

~ Mel

-=+=-

Put your playlist here or reccomend

-=+=-

Oh highschool...

The place where everyone finds their spot. The cheerleaders, jocks, nerds, hipsters, hippies, skaters, artists, musicians, and total queen bees reside here. I'm Zoë Morgan. I don't know where I belong. Maybe in the nobodys.

I guess the nobodys resist of me and a few others. Apparently in Avalon South, Principal Finnster wants a group of these particular nobodys to find them selves by sharing and socializing with others.

My main problem is possibly popularity. Especialy this guy. I have ZERO words to describe him. Callan West is the lead basketball player in AS High. So other girls like me, die for him (not literally). BUT, Missy Lawrence is dating him for an on & off relationship.

I bet you can't tell im sitting on a blue plastic chair in this group I have been mentioning with ten other nobodys. Ms. Chance leads this group as a fake counselor. We have atleast an hour since shes a MAJOR volleyball coach.
So this is how it goes apparently...

Ms.Chance: Hello fellow somebodys! Today we talk about our problems!

Some Boy: We dont have problems.

Ms. Chance: Oh you do, trust me. So lets start with...Ms. Morgan!

Me: Im lacking popularity

Everyone: snickers

Ms.Chance: Why do you think your lacking "popularity"?

Me: To get this hot boy to like me.

I guess I left Ms.Chance speechless. The other kids start snickering again. Who cares anyway? Maybe I do, but still! Then she tells us to all be excused due to some out of nowhere "extra practice". Geez, what kind of teacher that is?

Then a few nobodys go to their usual locations in the courtyard. They all sit by the trashcans, a table away from other socialite people. My bff, Jesse Campbel used to be part of this group. Instead, Every Woods, captain of the cheersquad told her to join since she had potential. That left me alone. With these nobodys.

I didnt mind of course that I had to eat miserably by the disgusting stench. Atleast I got to have good reception for my laptop. Every social group was already out in the courtyard. I spotted Missy and Callan arguing which enlightened my mood, Every getting orange juice all over her uniform, and Jesse coming straight over to me!

Jesse was my bff since preschool. She ended up pretty even though she doesn't really care about her appearance. Well...have you gotten the fact japanese girls are pretty? Jesse is prettt much half and half. Explain why most of the people wanna be her.

Compare Jesse to me, I guess my turqoise braces and cat-eye glasses don't help with tangled dirty-blonde hair. Instead, Jesse had long black hair and hazelnut eye every guy adores. I wish I looked like that.

"How's support group?" Jess tapped my shoulder with her blinding pom-poms. "Gud...I need to get out." I groan, catching attention from the queen bees. Then Missy had to freaking strut in front of me.

"What the hell Missy!" I groan, covering my hands on my face. Apparently queen bee of the school has to put ALL attention on me. "That counselor of yours changed the rules for prom. Now all nobody girls get to be nominated. Thats adding trash to our spotlight!" She twirled her honey hair and smiled with her straight white smile.

"Why is it about me then?" I look up to her fierce grey eyes. "Your second on nomination. I dont give a shit about that crappy taste of people voting for you." Sheesh. That was harsh. Why does it matter, Im probably not going to prom.

"Oh. Thats nice." I say quietly, fiddling with my fingers. Callan stands up on his table, "Missy! Shut up already! Your just the daugter of the devil!" He said in his cute german accent. My face flushed with red. Missy looked at the two of us. "Change up or even get my boyfried, your done for Morgan."

Missy strutted away to her other queen bees and gave me a look anytime possible. My goodness, that girl wont rest. Buy I did want to get her mad. "Hey Jesse, your sister is still working in the salon right?" Jesse looked up and nodded. "Book me an appointment. I wanna see Missy's face." Her face enlightned and she got up to call her sister. Then I could change and be prom queen and GET CALLAN WEST TO LIKE ME!!!! SQUEAL!!! Ok that was weird.

I looked up to see Missy and the principal staring right at me. Snitch of a bitch!

-=+=-
UNEDITED

Thanks for reading! Please be sure to leave a like and dont forget to share!

~ Mel from brunettebunch