Chapter 6.

Wooyoung couldn't handle it the heat was too much for him San was too much for him the feelings he had overpowered him he no longer could beg but he could adjure

"S-sannie I w-want you" Wooyoung let out between his breathy moans which turned onto fog.

San could see Wooyoung clearly in front of him as he moved his hips for more friction between the two for he wanted more, he need more, more of San.

"I know you do and you look so good" San said as he put Wooyoung down and began to suck all the way down from his neck to his shoulders his chest his stomach all the way over his painful erection.

He licked over it knowing it was traumatizing Wooyoung who couldn't stand it.

"Daddy p-please"

Those words made San smirk he knew Wooyoung was dying for him he didn't want to keep him waiting as he threw his legs over his shoulders his hands gripping his hips as Wooyoung whined in pain.

"Your so horny" San said as he began to lick the tip of the other's member in circling positions.

He made him suffer before taking it whole into his mouth up and down and up and down as Wooyoung threw his head back in unbearable pleasure as moans escaped his mouth that feened for San and his body longed for him Saliva dripping down San's mouth as the water dripped down their bodies Wooyoung's hands placed around San's neck his fingers intertwining in his hair as he sucked him off until he felt as though the other would become to weak to stand properly.

"Anh, anh anh d-daddy" Wooyoung fighting his words that could barely be released.

"Can we take this to the bed" San said as he looked at the other who nodded in his state of trans.

San carried Wooyoung to the bed where he laid him beneath him but he still wasn't done with him yet.

"Turn around" San said as he smacked the other's ass who in his state of mind let out a whimper as he struggled to turn over on his knees.

"This time let's go rough"