Chapter 7.

San had Wooyoung overpowered he was so weak in a state that San loved to see him in

"Let's go rough this time" San whispered in Wooyoung's ear before licking and nibbling at it as his hands played with his nipples.

Wooyoung could feel San's hardened member pressed against his ass which in return made him more lustful he knew this time San wasn't gonna go so easy on him as he pulled his body up against his to now Wooyoung's thighs were on top of San's and his neck threw over his shoulder while he rubbed all over him.

"Sannie I...I want you I-in me l-like n-now" Wooyoung said panting maybe he asked for too much that his little body could hold.

"I can do that" San said as he began to stroke Wooyoung's member again and again until more moans came until his neck was shown and open.

San took the opportunity and began to hit and suck Wooyoung's neck as he slid his hand up to the other's mouth which was wide open.

"Spit" San said as he placed hand over other's mouth as he spit with all of his Saliva.

San then stroked his own member a few times before he rubbed it on Wooyoung's entrance who was a moaning mess.

"Relax" San said as Wooyoung's breathing pace slowed just enough time for San to ram his member inside of him.

"Anhhhh, fuck" Wooyoung screamed without warning as he felt his waist collide in on him.

San thrusted into him hard every single second in every single breath he slammed in and out and in and out as Wooyoung could no long control himself San felt him growing tighter around him which made him even harder as he choked him knowing it was one of the other's kinks.

"Dammit your so tight baby" San said as Wooyoung felt tears growing while some dropped slowly his eyes shit tight but his mouth not.

"Anh, anh San fuck me harder" Wooyoung knew exactly what he was asking he wasn't prepared for it though but he didn't care he just wanted San to feel him up more than he already was.

San's pace quickened he moved in positions that were better than an animals pace as Wooyoung bounced on his dick the pleasure grew he had marks scratches all over him while San sucked him down to his only opened spots he had left his hand on his neck while the other on his waist as he thrusted even harder with more force when Wooyoung's tears fell heavily his eyes rolling into oblivion.

"I'm gonna cum" San said realizing the other's physical state.

"Me- me too" Wooyoung pushed out as he moaned even louder if that was possible his back arched as he rode San while he thrusted into him.

San pushed and pushed his member inside of Wooyoung even harder he was damn near close to his guts as he felt the sensation the sensation of Wooyoung's legs trembling he was close closer than ever and all he needed was that last thrust as he thrusted one last time pushing against everything, knocking down every wall Wooyoung ever had it was gone as Wooyoung came onto his stomach and San sheets while San released himself inside of the other.

They collapsed on the bed together their bodies confined with each other as they let out heavy pants catching their breaths before speaking.

"No fucking f-fair" Wooyoung said as he laid on San's chest.

"Sorry baby, I liked the surprised though" San said with a chuckle as he slowed his breathing pace.

"I can tell, I know you did"

Ayoo -that was ... that was mad sus 😎