Chapter 5.

The heat in that bathroom .... honey 😏.

San entered the bath room without being heard and fully naked but like he would put on clothes anyway he snuck into the shower with Wooyoung who was so pissed he didn't even notice him until he felt a whisper by his ear

"You know I can heave sex with you all the time" San said in a whisper as he grabbed Wooyoung's arm and placed it behind his back bending him over.

"S-San" Wooyoung stuttered because of the position the other had him in.

"Don't worry I was only kidding"

"I Don't care I'm not in the mood to talk to you anymore" Wooyoung said as he released his arms from San's grip and stood up straight.

"Maybe not in the mood for talking but maybe in the mood for something else" San said with a smirk as he trailed his eyes down the other's perfect body.

"Nope" Wooyoung said as he then turned around now he was face to face with San.

"Sorry I don't take nope as an answer however I do take moaning instead" San said and with stat he picked Wooyoung up and pinned his arms against the shower wall.

"You confuse me" Wooyoung said his eyes small.

"Yet you still talk"

San now had his hand moving down to Wooyoung's prostate in which Wooyoung had no reaction but San knew he could get one whether or not it was offered towards him.

"Don't be so cold to me baby"

"So I do turn you on"

"I was holding back I mean of course you do" San said as he trailed over Wooyoung's prostate his hand moving towards his hip in which sent shivers down his spine.

Wooyoung couldn't help it he was so soft for him since forever and he liked it no he loved it and there was nothing he never wanting but to collide their lips together so he did this time he found it he found what it was it was Sinister.

"Finally you give in" San said as he broke the kiss throwing his tongue onto Wooyoung's neck as he sucked and licked until he found his weak spot getting a short whimpers out of him.

Meanwhile Wooyoung's head was against the shower wall his back slightly arched off of it as he threw his head forwards now connecting their lips once more his hands placed firmly against the glass that was covered in fog.

"S-sannie I w-want you"