Chapter 4.

San thought about it and thought about and thought and about and yep still decided to do it besides of knowing how stubborn Wooyoung was in all and all actuality

"You know what I don't think I'm in the mood anymore" San said grabbed Wooyoung's arm and pulled it back up now to where it sat blankly in his chest.

"You- you what" Wooyoung was so confused part of him more confused.

"I guess I'm just turned off idk I just don't want to do anything anymore" San said as he sat up the other still in his lap.

"Your kidding right" Wooyoung said his face beginning to form a small pout which turned to his eyes being blank as well.

San could tell he was angry because to many surprises the tiny one got angry really easily but his face showed gloominess that alone and his puppy eyes hurt San but like he was only teasing for now.

"Hey hey, don't give me that look baby" San said but Wooyoung just got off of him and stood up.

"So your saying that I turn you off" Wooyoung said as he folded his arms his eyes brow raised.

"It's not that you turn me off it's just that I'm not in the mood so I was turned on at first but then like all of a sudden it all just went poof"

"You know what I don't even care and good for you because I'm not in the mood anymore either" Wooyoung said as he rushed to the bathroom and closed it.

Well you know you did it now San he thought to himself but he was only playing with him of course Wooyoung could easily turn him on and quite frankly he didn't know how much San was holding himself back before so he waited for what felt like hours and then he heard shower water good he's getting in the shower this might just be better than our first.

"Baby" San called from the room but he got ignored "typical".

Of course Wooyoung wasn't gonna talk to him but San didn't care so like the person he is he undressed himself and luckily the bathroom door was unlocked and he practically snuck in without being heard as he could see the other's figure thought the foggy glass.

"Naega hangsang neolang segseu hal su issdaneun geol al janh-a"

Okay so I put the words in Korean my bad if their wrong the English verse will be in the next chapter so like you know slide up 🔝