Chapter 4/ Taxi

Authors notes
Hi guys Idk how long I've been gone I'm kinda stuck here and don't know how to continue my story but recently I've wanted to get lost in a book and decided to try to continue this book also my spelling HAS somehow gotten worse and my vocabulary has changed a lot since I wrote this so I'm sorry if the characters sounds a little bit different.

Morning came around and as You changed you could hear Sherlock's soft snores and smell Johns breakfast. It was really peaceful actually, but you were growing hungry with every second. You quickly changed and woke up sherlock to get ready to head upstairs to go eat with John and so that sherlock can change in his own flat.

Maybe he should bring some clothes in to your flat if he's going to keep sleeping over.

As you walked into the flat followed by sherlock behind you, you could see John plating your breakfast "I wasn't sure if you wanted to eat sherlock so I just gave you a smaller portion" John said as you walked into the kitchen.

You looked at sherlock expecting him to say thank you as you sat down to eat he soon got the hint and thanked John. "So where are we going for the case" you said looking down at the food making you a little nauseous.

It's so weird that you were hungry just a second ago and now seeing the food the food seem to make you nauseous but you were hungry so you took a few bites and drank your tea more then eating your food.

"Will go uptown town to check on a house where a witness seems to be ask some questions and from their I'll see what we do next" sherlock answers very to the point interesting you still had no idea what was going on In the case but still just following around for fun for the plot if you will.

As you cleaned up the dirty dishes John and sherlock got ready for the day. For some reason you were already thinking on your next meal.

They were ready before you finished so as you quickly set the dishes down to dry you joined them on getting their coats and other necessities before leaving.

It was pretty quiet on the way to where ever. You and John just assumed sherlock was thinking so you didn't want to disturb him to much you all got into the taxi and the only thing that was spoken was the directions to where ever of course sherlock gave them.

Well you and John made up stories about some people you saw outside the window as you passed them while sharing a cookie you brought. You tried to be as quiet as possible but your giggling would sometimes erupt into laughter.

Authors note
It seems as if each chapter is getting shorter and shorter but I had to stop it here cause I've gots no ideas for the case sherlock is trying to solve so if anyone has any suggestions I'll try to looks something up to inspire me or something but thanks for reading ig :)