Part nine|The End

Please vote and comment 😁

Your POV:

I went with 'Dad' to find Nat. "Natasha?!" He said as we went higher on the steps. " Nat!! " I said "Natasha!!" He said again. " Bruce, Y/n!?! " she yelled. We ran to a cell, "You all right." He said touching the cell bars. " Yeah. " she said "The team is in the city. It's about to light up." I said anxiously. " I don't suppose you guys found a key lying around somewhere . " she said as 'Dad and I backed up. "Yeah, I did. " he as the weapon he brought with him, powered up and blasted the cell door.

Nat opened the door, as 'Dad's put the weapon down. "So what's our play? " she said "We're here to get you to safety." He said " Job's not finished. " she said "We could help with the evacuation, but I-we can't fight near civilians," he said as she just stared. " And you've done plenty, our right is over," he said walking closer to her. "So we just disappear?" She said with a small smile and glances at me, and Dad. We sprinted down to the ground floor, When suddenly the ground started shaking Nat paused, "We gotta move." I said as the building started breaking. "You're not gonna turn green?" She said looking at us.

" I've got a compelling reason not to lose my cool. " 'Dad' said looking Nat in the eyes. " I adore you," she said as she grabbed his head and kissed him, I looked at them awkwardly. Then Nat suddenly pushed him off her into a, extremely large hole in the ground. I stared at her, "But I need the other guy." She said.

Dad roared as he jumped out of the hole, landed almost in the same spot he was before, and smirked at Nat. " Dad? " I said as he turned his head to me and nodded. I smiled and he returned. "Let's finish the job." Nat said as we calmed on his back and he jumped out of the falling building, "Woah. " Nat said as I just smiled, laughing at her.

He landed on the side of the floating portion of Slovakia. f
Fast as he could, he jump into a forest, Nat flew off his back as I jumped off. She quickly corrected herself huffing. "I hope this makes us even," she said as I chuckled, smiling and dad Turned towards her, grunting. "Now go be a hero." She said as he ran off and her eyes landed on me.

" I hope you got some anger in you, kid," she said, as I scoffed and stepped back a little and she stood back. I cracked my neck, "You kiddin' me, I'm always angry." I said, as I changed and walked up to her. "Hey big...Girl," she said, I huffed " The same goes for you. " she said running off. As I roared and ran into battle.

Nobody's POV:

Y/n started smashing every robot she saw. Roaring, until a blue blur passed her, suddenly Pietro appeared in front of her. " Hey, little sister," he said as they did a little handshake, and Pietro ran off to fight again, with Y/n doing the same. A cloud of robots followed her, shooting her, making her angry. She jumped up and grabbed two of them and smashed them together.

"You must Y/n Maximoff or Y/n Banner." The robot said as she tilted her head. "It's a shame we have to fight, you would've made a great" She smacked the robot before it could finish. She heard screaming and looked up to see a woman falling. She jumped up caught her, and landed on the bridge. Carefully placing her down, she looked at Y/n confused then ran off. "Y/n!?" Steve said as she turn towards him. "Is that you sweetheart?" He said. Y/n smirked once again.

"Hey, sweetheart." Steve said smiling, "You can't save them all." The robot said running towards them only to be hit by Steve's shield. " You'll never-" it said as Steve reattached his shield from the robot, making talk off the bridge. " "Never" what You didn't finish! " he said making Y/n smirked as a car dropped next to us, with Thor on top of it. He jumped off the car in walked off. "What, were you napping?" Steve said. "C'mon Y/n let's finish this," Steve said.