Part four|Mini-me

Please vote and comment😁

Your POV:

I wake up with a massive headache. I look at the window it's still dark. I get up and slowly walk to the bathroom, and look in the mirror. I didn't have a black eye anymore, I suspected it to be bloodshot but it wasn't it was just a little swollen but I see properly, and it was still bruised. I wash my face and put on my (f/c) shirt and some jeans. "Jarvis?" I say, hopping around, putting on my socks and shoes. "Yes, miss?" Where's my uncle." I said while twisting my foot to get my shoe on.

"Dr. Banner is in the lab, would you like me to take you there?" Jarvis said, I was putting on my shades "Yes, please." I said walking towards the elevator. And the button on the bottom floor lit up and quickly went down. I got off feeling a little dizzy because it was so quick. "Just down the hall miss" "Thank you," I said walking down the hallway "My pleasure miss". There are so many adults here, it kinda reminds me of when I was younger.

I stopped when I saw a sign by a door that said 'Lab' and I opened it, to see Uncle Bruce going back and forth between computers. I knock on the door, which he heard. "Yes" "Uncle Bruce, it's me."
"Oh hey y/n, what are you doing here so early." He said still working, and adjusting his glasses as I walked closer to him. His desk was surrounded by coffee cups. "I wanted to help you."

" But the real question is how long have you been awake," I said pointing at empty cups of coffee. "A day and a few hours ." He said writing something down.

small Time skip~

"Hey, guys." Mr. Stark said. "What are you guys doing." He said as he looked at me. "Well to put it in "English" we're made something that will alert us before or if we change," I said showing him the diagram on the screen, which looks like a thin watch. "Aww banner she's a little you," Tony said walking over to me. "Yeah, I guess." He said laughing a little.

As Mr. Stark Walked closer and turn my back towards Uncle Bruce, so I'm facing him. "Lemme see." He whispered gesturing to my eye. I turn my head to see if Uncle Bruce is looking and turn back. And take off my shades. And look at Mr.Stark. He touches my eye ." It's healing fast. " I put my shades back on "We're gonna have to tell him." He said putting his hand in his pocket. "I know," I said

"Bruce," Tony said. And my uncle finally look up from his work. And he arched his eyebrows. "Why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" He said ' We worked for hours and now he notices 'I rolled my eyes. "That's part of the story." Mr.Stark said. "What story." "Well, when I went out to go corner store and I was attacked by some men-." "What!?!" He said. "Did they hurt you, why didn't you just call me." "I didn't think it was a good idea to have two of us in the same place." "YOU HULKED OUT!!?" "Yes, but I didn't hurt them too bad mainly because of the tranquilizers. " I said

"THEY SHOT YOU !?!" He grabbed his hair "But if it helps I lead them away from any cameras and building." "I guess that helps a little. " He said sitting down on his chair. "I'm scared to ask but where do the sunglasses come in." "One of them punched my eye, but I don't have a black eye anymore." He stood up and walked over to me. "They know." "Yes, but I don't know how." "Can I see?" He pointed to my shades.

I looked at Mr. Stark, and he nodded. And I took them off. And I could've sworn I saw his eyes flash green. " How did you get home." He said, " She called and ask me to come and pick her up since she didn't wanna bother you." Mr. Stark said. "Thanks, Tony." He said. "No problem." Mr. Stark said "So what do you need" "Oh we're done we're just waiting." Uncle Bruce said.