Part two|A lil green bean

Please vote and comment😁

Bruce's POV:

I couldn't wait to see Y/n again, and hopefully this time she doesn't run away, again. "Tony?" I said walking around his house. "Yes, banner," he said from the kitchen, drinking coffee. "Do you know where she is?" "Who," he said I looked at him

" Y/n," I said "Oh the little girl with the cool last name." he tapped the side of his glasses.

"She's back at the park," Tony said

"She's back at the park," Tony said. "Shouldn't kids her age be at school?" I said putting my jacket on.  " Yeah, but she graduated, at age ten, smart kid ya got yourself, banner," he said. Not gonna lie, I always knew she was a smart kid, but I didn't think she was that smart. But if my parents were scientists, I probably would've done the same."What about her parents." I said. " Well, all according to Jarvis they don't even exist." He said. "What?" I said. Tony uses a hologram, and it shows nothing, not Y/n, herself. Only a school record. They must've been erased or something. "Yeah, thanks, Tony." "No problem, bud."

At the Park~

I'm walking around, carefully scanning the park, a little nervous I didn't want her to run away again. So I sat down near a tree and thought about how I should approach her. Then a girl passed me"That might be her" I thought to myself, "Excuse me?" I said, Almost as soon as she turned around, fear washed all over her face. She started back up slowly " no, no no no, Please don't run away... again."

She just stood there, staring at me her face softened

She just stood there, staring at me her face softened. " I'm sorry for running yesterday day, it was just when I realized who you were, I didn't know what to do," she said. "I thought you were dead, and next thing I know you're getting in Tony Stark's car." Her voice was shaky, as she was putting fingers through her hair, trying not to tear up. I open my arms willing to comfort her. She run into my arms like she did when she was little.

I tightly held on to her. And she squeezes me just as hard. She was strong, a little too strong. It was like getting a gentle hug from Thor.  She let go of me and looked at me and giggled "What" I said. "You look so old." she said "Well that's what eleven years does to ya." I said, We're were laughing at this point " Tell you what how about we get some food?" She nodded. "Any suggestions?" She smiled "F/r."(favorite restaurant,) she said "Ok, let's go" We started walking to f/r. "Y/n there is something we need to talk about."