"It's almost 7pm. Come on, we'll get you some food, too." She says, leading me over to the bar. She mixes something, I'm not paying attention. I'm too focused on the little bowl of pretzels that are on the edge of the counter.

She slides the drink over to me and it's clear with a bunch of ice at the bottom of the glass. I raise one doubtful eyebrow at her and she chuckles. "Just drink it." She says.

I shrug my shoulders and take a sip. Holy shit.

I set it down, coughing. She laughs at me, and the others soon join in. I stick my tongue out and make a sour face. "You tryna poison me?" I ask in a raspy voice. "What the fuck is in this?"

"Just a little Smirnoff to ease the tension." She says plainly.

"A little? Nat, how much is even in here?" I say, pushing the drink away.

"Maybe...three? Four shots?"

Tony laughs harder from across the room, coming up to us. "Well that will jump start ya, huh kid?" He says, grabbing my glass and pouring most of it out. He opens the mini fridge under the counter and adds a few things, making it look like coffee. "Here, try this on for size." He says, sliding back over to me.

"A White Russian?"

"You'll like it."

I take another daring sip and, to my surprise, it's actually really good. "The dude abides. Thanks, Tony." I say. He shakes his head, laughing at my reference. Finally someone appreciates them.

Steve and Thor join us while we go to seat ourselves at the dining room table. Loki naturally sits next to me, pulling my seat right up against his by gripping the leg of it and sliding it across the floor. That was smooth as fuck. His little smug smirk and everything while doing it too almost sent me over the edge, my heart fluttered so hard.

"So, what's the plan of attack once Hela gets here?"

"Attack." Tony responds to Steve's question.

"She will be busy fighting off Heimdall if he's still alive, then Valkyrie will hold her off as long as she can. We cannot return to Asgard without the sword, so we are stuck here for now." Thor explains.

"So she's going to come to Earth because I got tranquilized and lost the battle? That's her plan, a bigger audience? And since she doesn't handle rejection very well, she's gonna gank me now? And I thought I was a bit of a narcissist." I ask, taking another sip of my vodka coffee drink.

"Gank?" Loki asks, yet again questioning my vocabulary.

"Hela believes that you're too dangerous to not have on her side. When it comes down to it, one cannot live while the other survives."

"Thor, are you saying I'm going to have to kill your sister before she kills me?"

"She may be blood related, but she's not family." He says, tracing his eyes from me to Loki and giving him a soulful smile. Loki's mouth twitches, almost forming into a smile.

"I'll fight her. Third time's the charm, right?" I say, smiling into my last sip of my drink.

"That's not how that works." Nat says, probably concerned for my mental health at this point.

"We could train more. Would you like that?" Loki asks, seeming to get excited about training me again. I beam up at him, always wanting his help, especially when it comes to training in combat.

"Capital idea, Watson."

"I'm Loki..."

"Does no one get that reference!?" I say, utterly disappointed in these guys.

"I get it!" Tony says, raising his hand and winking at me.

They gang splits up, and Loki takes me by the hand to lead me somewhere. My guess is somewhere empty and open to train me up a bit. "You ready, darling?" He asks, getting ready to send us somewhere for a while.

"Yes sir!" I say, winking at him.

"Oh, don't you say that to me lightly, my dear." He says, immediately pushing me up against the wall and pinning my hands above my head. He kisses me hard, then lets my hands go.

We arrive in an old warehouse parking lot. This should be perfect. There's only one rusty car parked on the other side, and no one has any business here anymore. It's almost apocalyptic.

"Objective?" I ask him, whipping out daggers from the air into my hands and holding them out by my sides. He mimics me, smiling an evil, playful smile.

"Take me down." He instructs.

I chuckle at him, creating an illusion of myself and stepping to the side. He looks between the two of me, deciding which one is real. "Yes sir." I say menacingly.