Milo

Name: Milo

Age: 20

Looks (with picture if possible): Tall, built, short brown hair, light brown/hazel eyes, and slightly tan.

Outfit: White t-shirt, dark green cargo pants, and red sneakers.

Backstory: He was out camping with some friends when they were attacked by zombies. Leaving him the only surviver. He got bit by one, but is partially immune to it.

Weapon(s) of choice: A shotgun, double pistols, and a machete.

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: Infected

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: Infected. But somewhat immune to it. As in he doesn't have the same side effects as Saya does.

Armor or none: None.

Markings/scars/tattoos: Queen of Hearts tattoo on his left forearm.

Personality: Smart, cunning, charming, protective, and a bit goofy sometimes.

Sexuality: bisexual¹ and pansexual²

¹ = sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender; attracted to both men and women.

² =sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender; attracted to both men and women.

This means that an individual is physically, emotionally and/or romantically attracted to a person, regardless of this other person's gender identity and/or sexuality.

This includes people who don't identify with any gender (agender). Many pansexual people describe themselves as being attracted to people based on personality, not gender. Note that pansexual doesn't mean you're attracted to all people. For example, heterosexual men aren't attracted to all women, and vice versa.