Shaun Croft

Creater: @HenryPearl

Name: Shaun Croft

Age: 19

Looks: Long black hair, green eyes, and pale skin.

Outfit: Black leather jacket, white t-shirt, jeans, and hiking boots.

Backstory: He graduated high school before the outbreak started. When it did, he wasn't with his parents, Nathan and Nora. He was with his uncle. When it happened, the two "borrowed" an RV from a turned  neighbor. A couple of weeks after that, the uncle killed himself because he had been bitten. Shaun now drives the RV around the state, looking for a safe place to stay. Only leaving when he needs supplies. He rings the church bell to distract zombies.

Weapon(s) of choice: A baseball bat with nails in it. And a modified nail gun.

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: None

Armor or none: Baseball catcher uniform.

Markings/scars/tattoos: None.

Personality: Can adapt to anything, intelligent, introverted, and creative.

Sexuality: Pansexual¹

¹ = Pansexual people may describe their attraction as focusing on personality rather than gender. For example, people with a pansexual orientation may feel an attraction to the personality of someone who is agender. They might equally find a female, male, or gender-fluid person attractive.