The professor told the students to give him some time to open up and not force him. He doesn't know if it's illusion or something but he has always felt like Taehyung staring at him. But whenever he turns around he would see Taehyung reading his book listening to something who knows what as he always put the airpods on, which he at first considered as showing off. Lol

He was literally dumbfounded when Jimin said he and Taehyung is childhood friend and Taehyung is actually a sweetheart, he just takes time to open up and really doesn't like a lot people. And that's how Taehyung become a weirdo to him, he just gets not only weird vibes but also creepy vibes from Taehyung, he was really mischievous and that's why he thought ignoring Taehyung for the whole semester would be the best choice for him.

A strong wind brushes his body the moment he stepped outside, today was quite cloudy than usual. He looks up at the sky to see dark clouds running around, trying to cover up the brightest sun.

"It's gonna rain." Said by the boy as he rushed toward the bus stop not wanting to get drenched by water. Little drops of rain were already falling when he gets inside the bus. He lets out a sigh in relief as the rain started to become heavy but thankfully Jungkook was already inside the bus.

He ruffled his almost wet hair while looking outside but soon his eyebrows were knotted when his eyes fell on the blurry figure running outside along with the bus with a bag above his head, probably in order to save himself from rain. He leaned in and brushed his hand against the glass to make a clear vision to see outside.

His pupils grow wide as his lips parted a bit letting out a soft yet small gasp when he saw the clear vision of the running person who was no one other than. He was quite shock seeing Taehyung running for a bus, he always comes to university by his car. As long he knows, Taehyung has his own car then why was he running for a bus even when it's raining.

It was too odd for him.

His breath hitched when Taehyung's eyes fell on him, their eyes locked without them realizing. Jungkook felt like their eye contact might break this glass window. He watched Taehyung signaling him something, trying to tell him something and he was already lost into those dark eyes.

Jungkook could feel he was getting goosebumps, his hands were getting cold as without him realizing he shouts out.

"Stop the bus!"

Hearing Jungkook's shout, the driver stopped the bus. Jungkook still couldn't processe what was happening to him, what has happened to Taehyung. He ought to ignore Taehyung at all cost then why he was helping him? He doesn't know. Everything was getting out of Jungkook's imagination.

Jungkook watched Taehyung rushing inside the bus as he was almost drenched by rain. His breath hitched when Taehyung flashes a fond smile at him. Jungkook quickly looks away with his fast beating heart. Everything was acting strange for Jungkook, even his own body.

Jungkook's mind was clouded by many questions and he was unable to find the answers of it's. Why Taehyung was acting strange, why is he running after bus, why was he acting like an actual sweetheart?

Jungkook felt a figure hovering over him as he looks around only to see it was Taehyung who flashes a small smile.

"You're late today as well." Taehyung says, ruffling his hair as another confusion borns for Jungkook. What did he mean by he is late today as well? Jungkook is very punctual and it's his first time being late. What is this guy even talking about?

But one thing was very obvious to Jungkook, Taehyung was looking kinda older than usual. As if he was in his late twenty when on the other hand Taehyung is a young good looking boy. But this Taehyung was mostly looking like a man, not a boy. And his voice, damn it was deep like an ocean and sweet as honey.

It's his very first time hearing Taehyung, if he tells his classmates that Taehyung has talked to him, all of them would think Jungkook has gone crazy.

Jungkook was about to speak up but before he could the bus suddenly stops, leading Jungkook lose his balance as he completely falls on Taehyung, who firmly holds him, preventing him to fall. Jungkook's eyes widened and he wasted no time to remove himself from Taehyung.

"You okay?" Taehyung asks, nodding at him Jungkook looks away. Trying his best to not create a conversation between them.

They remain silent for the whole ride, none of them didn't utter a single word. Taehyung was just stealing few glances at him. He was also confused about why Jungkook was acting like that. Was he mad at him? But Taehyung should be the one to get mad.

Soon they reached their destination, Seoul National university. Jungkook was a freshman here. It was his dream institute and he has worked really hard to get it.

The boy wasted no time to dash out of the bus, trying his best to get away from Taehyung. He wasn't liking the vibe he was giving. He could hear his name was being called various time but he didn't even looked back instead he fastened his pace in walking. But to surprise the boy someone suddenly grabbed his forearm, turning him around.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me, Jungkookie?" Taehyung shoots Jungkook with his questions as the boy just stared at him in horror. He was literally thinking Taehyung was possessed. He looks around only to hope everyone's eyes would be on them, they would be the center of the attention but to surprise him even more not a single eye was on them. People were too busy minding their own business.

"Let m-me go." Jungkook murmured under his breath as he steps back, trying to create a good distance between them which made Taehyung even more confused. Putting all his confusion aside Taehyung removed his grasp from the boy as a fond smile captured his lips.

"Alright, let's sort it out later. You seem kinda off. Don't forget to have your breakfast and happy birthday, Jungkookie. Enjoy your day to the fullest." Taehyung say, whole time he was smiling making Jungkook's heart take an abnormal pace as heat rushed through his whole body, he could feel his cheeks heating up, redding them as tomato.

How the hell Taehyung knows his birthday, why was he being so sweet, why was he smiling so much? Why everything was very strange as if Jungkook has come to an another world. He watched Taehyung walking off, vanishing his presence in the crowd as Jungkook just watched him with his big doe eyes.

What was even happening? Is he dreaming or what?

_._

Looks like i did a lot changes here😌