Chapter 19: Childhood Storytime

Mazikeen's POV

T.W. Mentions of self harm, suicide, abuse, other things.

After waking up I notice I was in a tshirt and shorts. I go down stairs and see Klaus talking to hybrids. He dismissed them.

"D-did you change me," I stutter. He looks at me.

"No, Mindy did. I figured you wanted out of your bloody dress," he smiles.

"Thanks. So revenge? It's a dish best served with hybrids," I smirk.

"What do you have in mind," he inquires.

"Make them paranoid. They know your in town and that they tried to kill you. Lay low for a few days, have the hybrids trail them. Especially Elena. She's a damsel in distress, it's her only constant. Y'know with the brother switching on a basis," I giggled.

"Yes, that's a wonderful plan, my dearest Mazzi," I smile at the name.

"I know," I cockily say. "I'm going to go and get some real clothes. Bye,Nik." I exaggerate the word. Then speed away.

-

I shower,and get ready for the day. When I get out I get lectured by my mom. She's says I'm grounded. I'm a hybrid so I don't listen.

I paint, read and do the normal

I paint, read and do the normal. After a few hours I go back to Nik's. I walk in and greeted with a few construction workers.

"Hello,Mazzi," he hands me what I guess is scotch.

"Thanks," I whisper as I take a drink.

"I had you a room made up," he walks away with me in tow. I walk in with him behind me. It's a large room with a large canopy bed and chandelier. It has floral designs. Dark wooden floors. A blush pink armchair. Grey canopy curtains. Windows, with thin white curtains. The bed was made with silk sheets and a thick duvet. It has fur blankets draped over it. A few doors.

I open one to see a large suite with a standing shower made of glass

I open one to see a large suite with a standing shower made of glass. The theme is light gray and white. It has brand new toiletries. It has beautiful bloomed flowers on the sink.