Chapter 6: The Deal

Mazikeens POV
(Alaric was training her before he got body-snatched)

I fell asleep on the couch, but that's not where I woke up. I woke up in a large open field of sunflowers.

"Do you like it," I hear Klaus ask me. Or is he Nik?

"I love it. They're my favorite flower. Always have been," I say taking in the view.

"I thought you would like roses better. Most girls do," he stated.I got closer to him. I whisper in his ear.

"I'm not most girls either. I'm me and if that isn't enough, to bad," I state like a bad bitch.

"Of course not, my love. Your so, so much more," he goes to kiss me and I turn my head away. "What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" He questioned. Confusion lacing every word.

"You lied to me. Let me make you out as a prince coming to sweep me off my feet, and now," I stop. Borderline tears. "I can't do this I want to go home. I want to go home."

I wake up in bed next to him. Klaus? Nik? I don't know anymore. It's so confusing!

I walk out and go to the kitchen. How did I even get to the room? He probably carried me! God, can he stop! I just wish-

"Are you alright," his sleepy voice rings out I nod my head. "What are you doing up?"

"Having a snack," I hold up my blood bag. I want him to go away.

"Ok? How was your sleep," he smiled. He has better lips than me. Like that's fair!

"Fine, how and why was I in the bed with you," I question turning to face him.

"Because," he said as he approached me. I step back as he steps forward. I back into the counter and he stops. Inches way from my face. My breathing becomes light. He makes me nervous but it's kind of exciting. "Your mine. I have waited 1,000 years give or take, for you. I don't intent to wait any longer to have you around." He comes in like he's going to kiss me, then he kisses my cheek. He picks me up and puts me back in the bed. I feel safe around him. So I let my guard down a sleep.

I wake up in the bed alone. Tonight is the full moon so I guess that means Elena going to be dead. I go get dressed for the day.
(Outfit below)

I walk out with my outfit on and immediately,Klaus is watching me, so is Katherine

Klaus is watching me, so is Katherine.  I turn around and hit Klaus'  chest.

"What are you wearing," he questioned while still looking me over. I raise my eyebrows.

"Uhh...clothes," I say and walk way moving my hips more than usual.

"No. Your wearing scraps," he said following me. I turn around and get in his face.

"You took me. You don't dictate what and how I wear. Your not my boyfriend, my husband, or my dad. And even if you where, I don't listen to anybody. Also don't act like you don't like the way I dress.," I state turning around. Getting in my bag. "I see the way you check me out. Even when you were is Ric's body. I'm not stupid."