New Family and New Rangers

Izuku got a call from Tommy, telling him to meet him and the others at the Command Center. When he got there he saw Tommy, Kimberly, James, Jason, Billy, Zack, Alpha, and Zordon all there waiting for him.

"So why did you guys wanna see me?" asked Izuku.

"Izuku, now that both you're biological parents are in jail, you have no one to look after you" said Tommy.

"I can look after myself" said Izuku.

"We know, but me and Kimberly were wondering... if maybe we could adopt you" said Tommy.

.......

Izuku immediately latched onto Tommy and Kimberly in tears.

"Yes! I would love to be adopted by you both! You've been more of a mom and dad to me than All Might and Green Magnet ever were!" said Izuku in joy.

"Ok then, son. I guess you're Izuku Oliver now" said Tommy.

"Aw sweet! I get a brother!" said James.

"Welcome to the family, Izuku" said Kimberly.

"This is a beautiful day for the Power Rangers. A new member of the Oliver family has been added" Zordon.

"You're also gonna be grandparents soon also, Mom and Dad. Since me and Ochako are gonna be adopting Eri soon" said Izuku.

"Speaking of Ochako, that reminds me" said Zordon as Ochako teleported into the Command Center as well.

"So why did you call me here, Zordon?" asked Ochako.

"I'm getting adopted by Tommy and Kimberly!" said Izuku.

"Oh my god really?!" said Ochako in excitement.

"Yeah!" said Izuku.

"And that's not all" said James as he pulled out a Morpher that had the White Ranger Power Coin in it.

"I'm the new White Ranger now" said James.

"Wow really?!" said Izuku.

"Yep. I passed those powers onto James. Don't worry, I still have the Red Zeo Ranger, the Red Turbo Ranger, and the Black Dino Thunder Ranger all stored in my Master Morpher" said Tommy.

"And we've also got a new Yellow Ranger" said Billy.

Suddenly, there was a flash of yellow light. And a girl around Izuku's, Ochako's, and James's age appeared there. She was half Asian, half Caucasian.

"This is my daughter, Sasha Kwan-Cranston. The new Yellow Ranger" said Billy.

"She's also my girlfriend" said James.

"Hi. You must be Izuku and Ochako, nice to meet you both" said Sasha as she shook Izuku's and Ochako's hands.

"And that's not all. I have located three new candidates to replace Jason, Zack, and Billy" said Zordon.

"Well who are they?" asked Izuku.

"I will bring them in now" said Zordon.

Suddenly, there were flashes of red, blue, and black lights, and three people stepped out of the shadows......

"Kirishima! Iida! Tokoyami!" said Izuku.

"Hey, guys!" said Kirishima.

"You guys agreed to become Power Rangers?" said Ochako.

"Yeah! Growing up I was also a pretty big Power Rangers fan. So I thought, why not become one?" said Kirishima.

"I also thought I would see what it's like being a Power Ranger" said Tokoyami.

"I dishonored my family by going after Stain. Until I can redeem myself, I shall be a Power Ranger instead of Ingenium" said Iida.

"Eijiro shall be the Red Ranger, Tenya shall be Blue, and Fumikage will be Black" said Zordon.

"Figures" said Izuku.

Jason handed Kirishima the Red Ranger Power Coin and Morpher, Billy handed Iida the Blue Ranger Power Coin and Morpher, and Zack handed Tokoyami the Black Ranger Power Coin and Morpher.

Sasha pulled out the Yellow Ranger Power Coin and Morpher.

Izuku, Ochako, and James pulled out their Morphers as well.

"Go for it" said Tommy.

"It's Morphin' Time!" shouted Izuku.

"MASTADON!" shouted Tokoyami.

"PTERODACTYL!" shouted Ochako.

"TRICERATOPS!" shouted Iida.

"SABERTOOTH TIGER!" shouted Sasha.

"TYRANNOSAURUS!" shouted Kirishima.

"TIGER ZORD!" shouted James.

"DRAGON ZORD!" shouted Izuku.

They were all fully morphed.

"Izuku and James, together you two will lead the Power Rangers" said Zordon.

"Thank you, Zordon" said Izuku.

"And may the power protect you always" said Zordon.

Finally, we get the new Power Rangers team. Thank you all for reading.