chapter 6

I walk to the door and open it to a very handsome looking Mike in a very nice expensive suit. I really have no idea what to expect at this dinner and I really don't understand why we need to be so dressed up. Surly it can't be that elegant, it's for club managers. It's like I'm going to a red carpet event.
"Wow, you look stunning Lola." Mike says.
"Thank you" I smile at him.
"Bye Abby" I shout as I walk out the door. We walk to mikes car well he's not driving it so I really don't know if it's his or not. Why is this so posh?
"So mike what exactly is this? Like why is everything so posh and elegant and why does it seem like it's a bigger event than you let on?"
"Well it is a big event. It's to celebrate Matthew's three year anniversary"
He's married!! What the fu-
"He's married?" I say calmer than I feel. I never knew he was going to be attending...Fingers crossed we don't bump into him. I really can't be bothered with him.
"Hell no. It's to do with his businesses. He owns the club right? He also owns many clubs around the uk and America, there's about 8 altogether. He also owns a company and a restaurant. He is far from being just rich, most people know his name, especially in the business industry. Hes been in business magazines and things, I'm really surprised you've never heard of him." 
I'm surprised also, but then again i don't tend to read business magazines. 
Relief runs through me as the fact that he wasn't married. Soon we pull up outside an extravagant entrance. Jesus this man baffles me. We get out of the car and walk towards the grand entrance.

Matthew's pov
I saw her the minute she walked in. She looked so fucking hot I couldn't even cope looking at her. Her dress hugged her body tight with just the right amount of cleavage. I need to stop thinking about her and get her out of my system, sometime soon would be nice. I see that she's linked with Mike and jealousy courses through me. What the fuck. This is completely not in my comfort zone I do not get jealous! She begins to walk towards the guy holding the drinks; she sways her hips as she walks and makes me think about that sweet ass of hers.

"Matthew!?" I tear my gaze away from Lola and look at crystal. She was the big boobed blonde bimbo that was my arm candy for the night. Got to say she was hot but I still couldn't get Lola out of my head. "I've been saying your name for the past 3 minutes, why are you staring at her? You're supposed to be with me?" she says in a snobby tone. God I can't stand girls that whinge especially in that tone. Because we fucked two nights ago and now I've brought her here she thinks that there's something going on between the two of us. What she doesn't know is that once this evening is over I won't be seeing her again, which is a damn good thing for me. She's gets on my fucking nerves.
I begin walking to the top table which is where I will be sat with crystal behind me.
"Why do you have to walk so fast, I'm in 6 inch heels!" I'm losing the will to live with this girl.
"Don't wear such fucking high heels then!" I turn around and snap at her. I turn back around and find Roxy, a manager of one of the many clubs I own. She began talking to me and the whole while she was Crystal was clinging on my arm for dear life as though Roxy was going to run off with me. Roxy had red hair and had tattoos and piercings. She was hot in a sort of punkish way I guess but tonight she was dressed up and didn't look like the Roxy I know. She had taken her piercings out and she looked so different. I got called by Michael that it was time to seat everyone. I made a few rearrangements and got Mike and Lola moved closer. Let the fun begin.