The planning

"For the last time Niall we're not going to Scotland." Harry sighed.

"Well, where do you suggest we go smart ass?" Niall jabbed

Louis slammed his head onto the table, minding Zayn's laptop, around which all five men were crowded. This was the third time Harry and Niall rehashed this argument in the last two hours.

"For fucks sake, if you two don't shit up about Scotland I'll set fire to this bakery." Liam growled

"Leeyum! How could you say such blasphemy?" Harry shrieked

Louis couldn't help but snort at Harry's actions. Zayn minutely shook his head at Louis, he knew the man was already whipped, laughing at Harry's jokes and/or antics was like signing over your life, once you do you're his friend for life.

Liam rolled his eyes. Though internally he was pleased that Harry was finally comfortable with calling him Liam.

The group was finally on first name base with each other. They'd have to be since they have been arguing about where to go for their little road trip for a whole week.

"For the love of God, how hard can it be to find a camping ground that's baby-friendly?" Zayn butt in, drinking his third coffee in a row.

"Jesus, where have you been this last week? It's fucking hard Zayn." Niall retorted.

"Alright alright enough, we need to get our shit together. Zayn can you please keep on scrolling ?" Liam mediated

Zayn did as he was asked, and Niall stood up to get all of them some more food and drinks. After all they've been here since closing time. They agreed they weren't going to leave the bakery until they planned out this trip perfectly. Louis was just thankful Karen, Liam's mum was babysitting Bear and Freddie, while Khai would be at her mother's for another week.

"What about glamping?" Zayn asked

"No." Four replies came in almost perfect unison.

"Lads, what about the River Dart Country Park in Devon ?" Zayn asked after a few minutes.

"What's it include ?" Louis asked, stirring the tea Harry handed him, thanking him with a squeeze to the wrist.

Zayn sucked his teeth before reading straight from the website.

"The River Dart Country Park in Devon is set in 90 acres of parkland within the Dartmoor National Park. It is also the home of one of Devon's best loved days out, packed full of amazing activities such as a pirate ship, adventure playground, wooden play fort and even a toddler beach. The park also has an award-winning campsite and caravan park with 234 camping pitches just a few minutes walk to the park facilities."

"Well shit, that's the best one we've heard so far. What do you think lads?" Niall said, looking around.

"It's a bit of a drive, after all it's in Devon right?" Liam asked, he continued after Zayn nodded

"That gives us about two hundred something miles. But since we'll be in the RV we should be fine."

"Yeah Greg just dropped it off this afternoon, so you'll be coming around my place tomorrow morning right Liam,?" Niall confirmed

"Yeah with Louis and Harry doing the shopping, Zayn making the arrangements. We should be able to head out on Sunday afternoon." Liam calculated, he had insisted the plan out everything as much as possible, not taking any chances, considering he was going to be travelling with three small children and three man-children.

"Ooh we should make a list of things to buy Lou." Harry said suddenly.

"I've texted the list to both of you three days ago, I also sent it to your email addresses and I had

Zayn print three hard copies as well." Liam stated, pulling out a folder from under the massive amounts of papers, brochures and pamphlets covering the table.

"Wow, that's...that's actually quite smart." Harry said, thumbing through the file.

"When you go to school with Louis Tomlinson, you learn quickly that he is the most disorganized arse on the planet." Liam joked.

"Oi Payno, I wasn't that bad!" Louis exclaimed indignantly.

Though he would never admit it, the laughter of the other men warmed his heart in ways he couldn't describe.