Chapter 5- Jemavaniya

"WHAT THE HECK" shouted Ally. This wasn't possible. No, this was all just a dream. She was just dreaming. Ally slapped herself repeatedly to try to wake herself up. "What is wrong with you?" snickered Amy. "This-this can't be real. I'm going crazy. None of this is happening." stuttered Ally. "This is all real Ally. You're just too caught up in lies people make so you don't experience things they do. It makes them feel...special I guess?" said Amy. As they stood on top of a cliff that connected to Amy's cupboard, Ally did the mistake of looking down. They were almost 70 feet high. If one of them slipped, well, let's just say they would regret it. "Don't look down Ally, you'll just scare yourself even more." Ally heard Amy say. Ally then look forwards. And holy moly-

It was magnificent. On the left of the land, there were tall buildings that looked like it could touch the sky. Beautiful fresh, trees with bright green leaves stood around the buildings and beared juicy apples and mangos. There were long rivers that sparkled in the sunlight. There were small fishes and tadpoles in the water jumping around. On the right, there were many shops that were smaller than the buildings. There were lots of people roaming about the roads. There were more farms and crops with animals on the right side. Fresh grass covered the earth. Now, it sounds pretty normal doesn't it? Except the crystals. It would seem like any other town if it weren't for it being made of crystals. The red apples on the trees were made of rubies. The leaves were made of emeralds. The river was made of sapphires but still managed to flow effortlessly. And the cold breeze blowing through Ally's hair made everything even more magical. How? How did she never know about this? Amy smirked when she saw Ally's face. "This is just the beginning, Ally. Just wait till you see the rest of our world." she told her. "There's more?" gasped Ally. Jemavanyia already looked like it could fit a maximum of the entire Tokyo population. "Much more. Trust me, you'll love it." replied Amy, "Come on, we've got a lot to see and not enough time to see it." Amy held Ally's hand and took her too the edge of the cliff.

"And just what do you think you're doing?!" screamed Ally. "Look, just trust me. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, okay?" Amy reassured her. "You're going to kill me!" shouted Ally. "I'm literally coming with you. Why would I want to kill myself? I'm way too important for that." smirked Amy. Well she does have a point. She doesn't seem that dumb. "Fine. Fine I'll do it." said Ally, giving in. "Thank you." Amy sighed, rolling her eyes, "When I count to three, we jump okay?" she told Ally. "Oka- what-?" Ally got cut off.

"One." started Amy.

"I don't think this is a good idea-"

"Two."

"Amy, I don't think I want to do this-"

"Too late- three!"

Amy shoved Ally off the cliff and followed soon after. Ally shrieked in fear. She closed her eyes, waiting to hit the ground. The air made her brown hair fly in the wind. Her stomach kept doing summersaults and she felt like her heart was in her throat. Next to her, Amy however looked like she was having the time of her life. As the groud kept getting closer, and closer she regreted trusting Amy even more. Oh, how she wished she were drinking that hot chocolate right now-

WOOSH. Ally and Amy suddenly stopped in mid air when they were about 9 inches off the ground. "Jump" said Amy. Ally slowly opened her eyes and looked down. She touched the ground with her shaking feet. She felt like she had been on a rollercoaster 10 times in a row. Her stomach churned as she followed Amy to the left side of the village. The grass on the ground had droplets of dew in it and it smelt like it had just rained. Ally saw people's last name's carved in the front of their doors. They walked through a straight path while the buildings were on either of their sides. Amy suddenly stopped in front of a white-ish door with a sign that read "Valenti's" and knocked on it. In a few seconds, a woman opened the door. She looked at both of the girls and smiled when she saw the one on the right. "Amy? Oh, welcome! Why didn't you let us know you were coming?" she asked Amy. "I was just passing by with my friend here. Didn't really have time to contact you." Amy replied, now smiling too. The woman looked at Ally through her small glasses. "Oh, hello darling! I'm Doris Valenti. It's very nice to meet you." she greeted, sweetly. Doris had light brown hair that was tighed in a bun. She looked short, but pleasant. She had an apron and some mittons that she wore on a brown dress. "Great to meet you too... I'm Ally Frost."

Mrs. Valenti furrowed her eyebrows. "You were supposed to watch her, not talk to her!" she scolded Amy. "I didn't tell her! She already knew..." said Amy, innocently. As Doris was giving Amy a lecture on how irresponsible she was being, Ally noticed the staircase in front of them that leaded upstairs. She noticed a room to a her right being a kitchen. She was a few dirty dishes and the end of a dining table. The walls was a light shade of olive green. The room to her left was probably the living room. She saw lights of a blaring T.V and a brown sofa and books on a table in front of it. The house looked extremely cozy. "Ally, dear! Follow me, I'll show you to your room!" she heard Mrs. Valenti say. "Wait, what? What? No! I have to go back home! I can't stay here." said Ally. "Shoot, I completely forgot about you're family." mumbled Amy. Mrs. Valenti gave her a furious look. "I'll just clone Ally! No big deal." exclaimed Amy. "W-what? What do you mean clone me?" spluttered Ally. "Your clone will do whatever you do on a normal day and will have your personality, et cetera. An exact version of you will be at your house while you will be here." explained Amy. Ally was confused. "Well, I'll be right back. It'll only take a while, but Mrs. Valenti will be here if you need her." said Amy. She pulled out a bag and put her foot in. "Wha-what're you doing?" exclaimed Ally. But Amy was already gone. Ally looked inside the bag, but there was nothing. "Come, Ally, follow me." said Mrs. Valenti's sweet voice. Ally followed her up the staircase. When they reached the first floor, Mrs. Valenti stopped in front of a room and knocked on the door. No one answered. Mrs. Valenti knocked again. "Rye, open this door!" she yelled. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Calm down..." said a voice from the room. The door opened and there stood a boy who was much taller than Ally. He had wavy, light brown hair -like his mother- and dark brown eyes. "Oh, hello. I'm Rye. Rye Valenti." the boy says, with a deep voice."Ally Frost..." mumbled Ally. Rye raised his eyebrows and looked at his mother.

"Nice to meet you." he told Ally, with a smile.

"Yeah..."

Well this is awkward. "Well, great! You've finally met each other! Come upstairs darling, you can stay in one of our guest bedrooms." said Mrs. Valenti, cutting the awkward tension. "Yeah, okay...bye Rye."

Ally opened the door to her room and looked around. There were olive green walls, just like the one's the first floor had. A gray queen-size bed stood in the corner of the room. There was a table and chair that had a mirror to get ready in the morning. There was a bookshelf with some action figures on it. It looked comfortable. She could live with this for a while. "Hey, Ally." she turned around and saw Amy. "Oh, good, you're back." she said, feeling relieved. Sure, Mrs. Valenti seemed sweet, but she didn't know her that well. And, well, she knew Amy. "Yup. You're family won't even realise you're gone." reassured Amy. They heard a knock on the door and Amy opened it. "Oh, hey Amy! I didn't know you were here." exclaimed Rye. "Yeah, nice seeing you again, I guess." said Amy, teasingly. "Does Ally know about the-" Rye got cut off by Amy. "NO. Shut up, you imbecile." She looked at him angrily. Ally looked at them curiously and they looked back at her nervously. "Well, come on, spit it out, I'm gonna make you tell me either way." Ally told them. Rye and Amy looked at each other. "Well you're going to find out either way..." Amy said, trailing off. "The council has asked to see you. They think you might be...special." Rye started. "Well isn't everyone here special?" asked Ally. "Well, yes...but they think you're special than the rest of us. They think you might have more advanced powers." Rye replied. Ally started laughing again. "Look, you've probably got the wrong girl. If I had powers, I'd use them by now. And I would be extremely irresponsible with them. Another reason why I'm not special" she snickered. "That's not on us. You have to meet the council tomorrow. They said its urgent." continues Rye. Ally's face dropped. But she wasn't ready for this. It was all happening so fast. "Don't worry, we'll be there with you the whole time. But for now, get some rest. It's a big day tomorrow." comforted Amy. "Yeah, yeah okay. Good night Amy, Rye" Ally said, yawning.

"Good night, Ally"