Chapter 9: Electric Storm

Start from the beginning

The people began to scream in fear.

She started pivoting downwards, her black hair flying ever so slightly and her hands gripping tightly as she headed for the ground.

I rushed my broom, pivoting myself forward; the wind and rain felt like needles.

Come on, Estrelle, you are so close. I reach out my hand. "Angelia!" She turned to me with her brown eyes filled with fear.

I reached out my hand. "Get off the broom and grab my hand!"

She was nervous but nodded. Slowly she put her feet on the broom and jumped up. Her skin from its natural shade of brown became paler as she realized her hand did not reach me.

"You are not getting hurt on my watch," I said, lunging myself forward grabbing her hand.

I could feel the weight of her body pulling me forward. Summoning all the strength I had, I held her in my hands, slowly putting her on the sidelines.

I look at her standing straight up. "Are you alright?"

She smiled faintly, "I could have handled it okay on my own."

I chuckled a little, "Of course you could."

Everyone soon began to cheer, and a roar of claps was heard. I looked around, somewhat blushing at this sentiment.

It was kind of embarrassing to be cheered by so many people. Looking at the faculty's area, I saw the majority of the staff clapping, even Professor Snape, surprisingly.

What I found the most warming was my father smiling with the widest and biggest smile. He was clapping the loudest.

"That is my girl," he shouted, looking at the other professors.

Professor Snape rolled his eyes, annoyed, and Professor McGonagall smiled, indulging my father.

In the midst of cheer and a moment of happiness, another strike is heard. This time striking the exact path of where I had buried the box.

Then almost as if a firework going up into the sky, I see Harry's limb body escaping out of the clouds and emerging at a high altitude towards the ground.

My eyes widen.

Oh my, Merlin, he was going to die.

Hermoine's voice screeches, "NOO!!!!"

I was too far I couldn't get him, but I had to try.

He was smiling in front of me only earlier, yet he knows he is falling to his death.

Was I going to lose him before I could even protect him?

Was all that I worked for nothing, even he was going to die anyway?

And I did not have my wand on me so that I couldn't cast any spells.

I rushed my broom towards him, but I was going to be too late.

I could feel the shortness of my breath and my heart pounding.

Then in the nick of time, Dumbledore stood up and shouted while pointing his wand.

He said some words, but I could not make it out.

Slowly Harry floated being dragged by the direction of Dumbledore's wand.

I sighed in relief.

No, it was more than a sigh; my whole body seemed to be weak.

Professor McGonagall's voice echoed out, " This match will be postponed till further notice. All students must remain calm, and those injured will be directed to the hospital wing immediately.