Chapter 1

"Kuro-chin, You're so small, be careful.... I might crush you"

"You're just tall Murasakibara-kun, in fact you're so tall you look like a titan"

"What did you say?! At least I have a big appetite unlike you, it would be a shame to take you to a buffet"

"At least I'm not eating so disgustingly that people think that I didn't eat for years"

"You think that having a calm posture, makes you cool? You look like a wannabe kid."

"At least I didn't look like a caveman with my hair, You're hair so long you put Tarzan to shame" The court was full of bickering of both the Center and the Sixth phantom man. All of the members of the Teiko Basketball just sigh, so used to the bickering of them like they're old married couple.

"Atsushi and Tetsuya, I think that's enough you two are causing a scene that distract the others, Do you want me to triple your work?" Akashi said with eyes glinting, both of the players shiver and shook their heads.

************************************

The Generation of Miracles are the strongest Basketball players in Middle school, They consist of Aomine Daiki, a power forward, Kise Ryouta, small forward, Midorima Shintarō, shooting guard, Murasakibara Atsushi, the center, Akashi Seijūrō, The point guard. Kuroko Tetsuya, The shadow. They are all monsters in Basketball, But they all are bunch of kids, Kise who won't stop being clingy and obsess with Kuroko. Ahomine who is a Kid who doesn't know what manners is and doesn't like when Kuroko pass the ball with others. Midorima who believes in Oha-asa and your fate based on your zodiac, He always say "nanodayo". Murasakibara who always eat his snacks and get angry easily. Akashi who was strict outside, but deep inside he just wants to laugh his ass-off. And Kuroko who is a Vanilla shake lover.

They have a deep relationship with each other that they're ready to fight someone messing with one of them.
They always bicker with each other but that's what deepen their friendship with each other, Infact, they treat Kuroko like he is a baby, they always check on him, especially Midorima who always say.

"I'm just curious, I don't care about you-nanodayo" while lifting his glasses.

************************************

"Midorima-kun, can you help me review for the test tomorrow?" Kuroko ask but all of them heard it.

"I'm only helping you with the Science and Math-nanodayo" Midorima said, The others take the opportunity to be with their Precious phantom.

"I'm tagging along Tetsu, I will help you with your Japanese Language"

"I want to be with My Kurokochii, I'm gonna teach you about Literature-ssu"

"He was not yours Ryouta, I want to help you with social studies"

"I'm tagging along, There is a Snack store near Kuro-chin's house, they said that They have the Limited Edition Pocky" Murasakibara excused to be with them, because deep inside his heart, He hates the fact that Kuroko will be with another guy, even though he trusted them to not do anything. And it will be another free time to tease Kuroko.