2. WHO THE HELL KEEPS A...

WHO THE HELL KEEPS A...

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "Black Clover", it belongs to its original creator Yuki Tabata, but I do own my oc. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website. If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (If you ask nicely, I for sure, will agree). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. Or maybe be because it influences the story. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warnings: Short Chapter, Lions

*****

Today's Special

Today's Special

Meowing time is over,

It's time to roar.

*****

{Yumi P.O.V.}

I panted, chest rising and falling with every heavy breath I took.

I swear if I didn't get out of that building when I did, I would have lost my mind!

I felt my eyebrow twitch as I remembered all the dead ends I ran into. With all its twists and turns, it was worse than any dungeon I've been in!

If there was one thing it confirmed though, was that I was definitely in a nobles house. WIth all it's expense red curtains and gold framed paintings, there was no way anyone other than a noble could afford all that.

I sigh as I stare at the garden I have found myself in. It isn't exactly an exit. But there's probably a wall around somewhere that I can climb to get out. It's either that or...

I shiver at the prospect of needing to go back into that maze. If I go back in there, there's no way I'd be coming back out!

Nope, I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head.

I look down at the bright green grass that was trimmed perfectly, and then down at my feet that were clad in high heels.

There's no way in hell I'm going to be walking on grass in heels. That's just beginning for a broken ankle.

I bend down and undo the straps of my black heels and step onto the field of grass that surrounded the hundreds of bushes of flowers, like a green sea.

I let out a small giggle at the feeling of the cool grass. That sure feels nice considering the heat.

The heat...

I feel the colour drain from my face as my eyes dart to the sun that has continued to rise. At this point, it wasn't that high up, so it was about 9 o'clock.

I am so dead!

I quickly run forward, jumping over any walls of bushes that may stand in my way. If I run forward, I'm bound to hit a wall that I can climb over.

Right?

RIGHT?!

God, I hope I'm right.

Eventually the number of busses decreased and all that was there was a field of bright green grass.

I figured it was only a matter of time before I reached the end. With the finish line coming closer and closer, I began to sprint.

Well I did eventually run into something. Though it wasn't a wall I could climb over.

It had bright golden fur, with a dark orange mane. It lazily opened one dark brown eye to stare at me. He took a quick sniff of the air and raised to all four paws, becoming attentive.

It was a lion.

A frickin LION!

WHO THE HELL KEEPS A LION AS A PET!

All right, what did Yami always say about wild animals?

That's right!

Run, play dead, and don't look it in the eyes!

I highly doubt I could out run it.

I can't even use my magic to get me out of this. I'm a healer, not a fighter!

What good will water healing magic do in this situation?

What? Am I supposed to heal my mangle body after it tears me shreds!

Why didn't I listen to my brother when he told me to get some attack spells in my arsenal. I had laughed it off at the time, but I sure hell am not laughing now!

I then made the mistake of looking it in the eyes. Those dark brown eyes definitely gleaned with intellect. Almost as if he was daring me to try and fool him.

I froze in place. "G-Good morning." I let out shakily.

He took a step forward, and let out a roar. Getting a startled "Yeep!" out of me in return.

He began circling around me, well keeping a radius of at least three feet. Which I was quite thankful for.

I stood frozen in place as he paused, and then came closer. His nose touched my stomach, I could feel the coldness of it through my shirt.

After taking a few strong sniffs.

He just walked away.

Leaving me confused in a field of grass, my right hand holding a pair of black heels as I stared after it like a fool.

*****

Anyone wanna guess why he left her alone after sniffing her? There was a solid reason for that.