Part 17

I'm laid out in the middle of the bed scrolling through Instagram while Vinny went out to handle some business

@Alfonso.il

❤️3

❤️3.1k  💬 700  ↗️ 330
@Alfonso.il: all I ever need 🖤👨‍👧#dadlife
View all 700 comments
@Dante_gg3: haven't seen her since she could barely walk🤯
@_ron.ron: BRING HER OVER😡

Damn I haven't heard from Sierra and Dante since that day me and her went out, hope she's ok.

She's been acting weird ever since we got here. She changed when out parents 'disappeared' but now she's definitely acting weird.

Before she never wanted to let me out of her sight but now, I feel like she just up and abandoned me.

I scrolled back over on Instagram searching up her page, but when I got there it didn't show up. Maybe she changed her name.

I went to our Instagram messages trying to see if I can find her page through the times, we've messaged each other on here.

I found the messages clicking on them I tapped on her account, but it showed as 'user not found'.

Did she block me?

I switched over into my spam page going to her page and tapping on the most recent picture.

Oh my fucking god

@sie.rara

Swipe

Swipe

❤️1.5k  💬 48  ↗️28
@sie.rara: my precious baby, mommy can't wait to find out what you are #teamgirl #mommysbaby
View all 48 comments
@Dante_gg3: my babies #teamboy💙

I close Instagram and lock my phone. This bitch was pregnant and didn't tell me, my own sister.

Wow.

My feelings a little hurt cause I thought we had a close relationship. I guess the fuck not.

I decided to call Vinny to see if he knew or if we were both left out the mix.

Vinny🧍🏾‍♀️🤏🏻🚐💨
Call connecting...

"Hey Ron, you ok" Vinny asked as soon as the call connected.

"No, I'm not ok" I say dramatically. I hear shuffling and Vinny ask what's wrong panicky

"Have you talked to Dante or Sierra recently?" I bite my nails. The call went silent.

"Mm, I haven't talked to neither since the night you and her went out. Why?"

"Cause their expecting and Sierra blocked me on Instagram" I explained to him as I heard a car door slam on the other end of the call.

"What do you mean expecting"

"They bought something off Amazon and are waiting for it to ship out, what you think I mean by expecting"

He let out a low chuckle "lose the attitude, I was just asking" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, their having a baby, she didn't tell me, and the bitch blocked me. Doesn't Dante work for you?" I said in one breathe.

"Yeah, but he told me the night you were out that he needs to take some time off to handle some 'business'."

This whole situation pissed me off because I tell my sister everything and she couldn't even tell me she was pregnant.

"Ok I'll see you when you get back. I'm going to take a nap" I hung up the phone before he could respond, got under the covers and went straight to sleep.

Unknown

"Did you do it" I asked looking around the abandoned building.

"No but soon I just need to lure her out and get her alone, she's always with someone" I rub my forehead and dismiss them.

"You don't leave, come here" I dragged my hand down my face.

"I sent you to get something. Why the hell do I still not have it" I forcefully wrapped my hand around her throat.

"I got caught before I could find it just g-g-give me another c-chance" she choked out.

"Only reason your still here is because Olivia wanted you to be a part of this plan and I have to follow her vision" I pushed her to the floor.

"You don't want to let her down do you" I raise an eyebrow questionably. she franticly shakes her head 'no'

"Get the fuck out"

***
Ooo Sierra pregnant and she didn't tell us. FUCK THAT BITCH🖕🏽but who do y'all think the people in the end was 🤔.

Anyways look at me pushing out these chapters y'all see me 💁🏽‍♀️

Bye hoes tell me what you think about this chapter. Until next time-ghettogoddess