"Everything I guess. Carl and that baby need a father... I know why Rick is slipping its just not the best time." I mumbled, laying down beside him. He nodded his head and pulled me closer to his side.

"I love you" He mumbled into my hair as my back was against his chest.

"I love you" I answered back before drifting off to sleep.

*-*-*

In the morning we all met in the common room. I took a seat next to Miles and Dean. They were in deep conversation so I turned to Carl who was sitting with his sister in his arms.

Daryl was outside paying his respects to the graves of our group members. When he came back we all sat around the room in silence. The only sound was the clanking of forks against bowls and feet shuffling against the concrete floor.

I looked next to me and Carl and noticed the look of sadness all over his face. He stared aimlessly at the dry cereal in his bowl as I rubbed his shoulder comfortingly.

Suddenly, Rick quietly walked in and went straight for his son.

"Rick! Rick...How are you?" I asked,jumping up and rushing to his side.

"I'm okay, I just came to see how Carl was doing" He said, patting his sons back and not even glancing at his daughter who was resting in Beth's arms.

"I cleared out the boiler block" Rick said.

"How many were there?" Sam asked.

"A dozen, two dozen, but I have to get back" Rick answered.

"We can take out the bodies" Glenn said, holding Maggie's hand tightly.

"No No, I have to do it" He said, "Everyone have a gun and a knife?"

"Yeah, we're running low on ammo, though" Daryl replied.

"Maggie, Miles and I were planning on making a run this after noon" Glenn said "Found a phone book, with some places we can hit, look for bullets and formula"

"We cleared out the generator room" Sam said "Axels there trying to fix it in case of emergency" He continued.

"Good, good" Rick mumbled brides tromping back into the dark tombs.

"Rick!" I yelled but he ignored me.

*-*-*

Me, Carl, Daryl, Dean and Oscar were looking through the tombs for any sign of Rick.

The floors were littered with dead bodies and blood splatters.

"Check it out" Oscar said as he aimed his flash light at a door. The door was opening and closing slightly every few seconds.

"Probably just one or two" Dean said as Daryl tapped the door and nothing happened.

"Don't look like they got much fight" Daryl said."They ain't goin' no where, we'll take care of it on the way back"

Daryl walked off, checking out the bodies while I strolled over to Carl.

"Come on" I said, patting his shoulder "You know, my mom, she was a really into cars, just like my old man. One day, I was about 5 and I was in the car with her when I started screaming about ice cream or some shit. When she turned to look at me, a huge truck slammed into our car and she was killed instantly. I was barely touched and helped out of the car but she was burnt down to nothing. That was the hard part, you know she's just gone, erased, nothing left of her. People said it was better that way, I don't know. Just made it seem like it wasn't real, you know? After she died my dad hooked up with some girl and they had my brothers, barely talked to them though"

"I shot my mom. She was out, hadn't turned yet. I ended it, it was real. Sorry about your mom" Carl said, tears in his eyes.

"Sorry about yours" I said back, rubbing his back with one hand. We both sighed and traveled deeper into the tombs.

We continued for a few minutes when Oscar shouted into a cell.

"Oh that's what I'm talking bout!" He said as he walked into a cell and came out with slippers.

"The hell you need slippers for?" Dean asked as Oscar bent down to pick them up.

"Ya know, then end of the day, relaxing" He said with a chuckle. A loud snarl cut him off and I spun around to be met with the hazy truss of a walker. All 4 of us shot at it and it fell to The ground with many bullet holes and an arrow in its chest and head. We all let out strangled sighs and I exhaled deeply.

"All right" Daryl said with a deep sigh. We looked at the Walker and saw that it had a knife impaled in its knife. Daryl bent down and pulled out the knife, which caused blood to gurgle up and squirt out.

"That's carol's knife..." He whispered.

We went back to the cell block and sat around the tables.

"I'll be right back" Daryl told me and he hurriedly walked back into the tombs

"Did you find him?" Hershel asked and we all shook our heads and plopped in seats. Beth was mixing some oatmeal in a big pot while Hershel rocked the baby in his arms.

Rick wobbled in the room, his eyes red and swollen from crying. He walked straight to his baby and stared down at her with a smile on his face. He took her from Hershel's arms and stared into her blue eyes. He smiled and let out a strangled chuckle. A tear rolled down his face and he cuddled her into his side, kissing her forehead.

Together, Rick, Carl, Beth, Hershel and I walked outside.

"She looks like you" Rick said to Carl with a chuckle. Rick looked off into the distance and he handed the baby to me. He looked into the distance again and this time I saw what he was looking at.

There was a dark skinned woman who was covered in guts.

*-*-*

1)I had to add the brothers, more about them will be explained later on

2) 19k???? SHIT IT MY EAR AND CALL ME SANDY

3) I'm in the mood to make covers, if u need one tell me.