Naoya Zen'in . 🍋💔 "Who do you think you are?"

Start from the beginning

"Filthy. You've barely done anything for me and yet you think you have the privilege to show such emotions while serving." He muttered, unmoving from his spot close to you.

You felt the breath hitch in your throat, the way your saliva temporarily caught in fear of him hurting you as you straightened your posture and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Master, it won't happen again."

And yet as those words fell, so did another tear.

Naoya rolled his eyes at that point. Now that, that moment is where you feared for your life. But Naoya only lowered his face closer to your own, a look of disapproval covering his features as he gazed upon you like some sort of gentle flower.

He reached a hand over, gently cupping your chin in his palm and you felt yourself flinch at his touch. Though as he kept his hand there, you relaxed.

"I suppose even hardworking servants deserve a reward from their owner." He murmured, and your eyes widened.

Before you knew it, his face was nearing your neck as his lips managed to begin sucking on your soft flesh. His hand holding your chin pushing upwards, allowing him better access to your sweet spots as you felt yourself relax at his touch. His tongue dragged across you, licking against your neck until he found the spot that made your knees almost give out.

Maybe he was right.

Maybe this would take your mind away from the pain, even if it was temporary.

Naoya pulled away, his free hand wrapping around and grasping around the back of your hair, harshly pulling it towards the ground as you felt your back arch out, biting your lip from the foreign feeling.

Naoya moved his mouth to your ear, his hand under your chin slowly moving down your chest to your mounds. "Only a dirty whore would let me continue going from here, wouldn't you say?" His warm breath tickled against your pinna, and you felt heat growing between your legs in anticipation.

Was it really okay to let go for now? With a man like Naoya?

You found yourself accepting of the actions as a soft moan escaped your lips, and you felt Naoya's pull on your locks of hair tighten and he chuckled. "Fucking whore."

Unable to respond clearly, you felt his knee press against your lower region as your thighs desperately tried to squeeze him into yourself. Failing, his knee jerked forward just enough to make you wail out in desire, however he discontinued his movements just to edge you on.

"You think you deserve a treat for keeping things tidy around here? Is that it? The dog gets a bone?" He questioned. His hand that wasn't tugging on your hair finally reached your breast line, shoving the clothes of your uniform down as his hand harshly reached under your bra to pinch your nipples.

The feeling was unfamiliar since you had not been touched in such a demanding way before, but it oddly made you even more desperate as his index finger and thumb swiveled against each other, rolling your hardened nub as you felt yourself holding back yet another moan.

"So noisy. You seem to be feeling a lot better already, hm? It's disgusting how you have to get teased to make your sadness go away. Fucking pathetic." His words did not even seem to graze your emotions, you were too focused on the second hand around your hair that let go of its hold and made it way down to your rear.