24

Feeling like I got something to prove
I'm destructive, just like you
'Cause I learned it from the best
Lashing out when I'm a mess
I don't really mean to be so cruel

Feeling like I got something to proveI'm destructive, just like you'Cause I learned it from the bestLashing out when I'm a messI don't really mean to be so cruel

It's been three weeks since the party and the late night skinning dipping in the Arctic came back to bite me in the ass. I spent the first week and half of it in bed drowning in my own tissues. Tyler helped take care of me the first week until she got herself sick and that led Zayn to get sick and soon enough we were all sick in bed. To avoid getting ourselves even more sick then we were me and Tyler haven't seen anyone since the party. I'm starting to think that Tyler not seeing Zayn for this long was making her go even crazier then she already was.

Her craziness somehow managed to rub off on me and we were finding ourselves up till 3 am in our living room watching old Disney movies that ended up into full blown karaoke nights.

Luckily the past few days we've both been feeling a lot better and today we've decided to celebrate by having our weekly Taco Tuesday & wine night. It has been our thing for a while now after the first time I stayed at Tyler's and made us tacos on a Tuesday, it became a must throughout our week and I guess ever since then it just never stopped. It was a way we can both just take a step away from everything and enjoy the time with one another.

God we were like a married couple.

To top things off, it's finally snowing in New York. The view from our apartment was perfect you could slowly see New York turn It's self to it's pretty winter wonderland. Tyler was just as excited as I was already blasting her 80's playlist while I cleaned around our house that looked like a pharmacy threw up on all our tables.

I tuck the strand of hair that's falling in my face behind my ear as I walk through the kitchen to see Tyler setting all the ingredients we needed on the island. She was wearing baggy denim jeans with a tiny baby tee and her hair thrown into a clip while she swayed her hips singing to "girls just wanna have fun".

A big smile brushes along my lips as I throw all the trash into the trash can in the corner of the kitchen. Before I know it I'm being dragged to Tyler own personal dance floor as she intertwined her finger with mine then proceeds to twirl me around.

"Oh, girls Just wanna have" she tries to sing, keyword tries because once she tries to hold a note her voice cracks and she quickly presses her lips together in shock. The music comes to a stop and we both stare at each other not knowing whether to be concerned or laugh about it. Suddenly Tyler let's out a loud cackle slapping her hand over her mouth immediately causing me to snort out a laugh.

"Okay Mariah Carey, how about we stop singing before that beautiful money making voice of yours gives out on us ." I poke her nose with a smile before waking back to the island and helping her set our everything.

"Then we'd have to become strippers, poor girls we'd run them out of business." She playfully pouts placing the ingredients in a bowl.

"And we're too nice, so let's make sure your voice stays healthy." I look up at her with a serious look as she flashes me the same look nodding her head causing both of us to laugh in unison right after.