16

You've been waitin'
Lookin' off into the night
Search the horizon
Watchin' out for smoke and fire

It's been a couple days since the dinner and so far things have been hectic not only with Gemma's case but back at the office let's just say people weren't too happy with me at the moment

It's been a couple days since the dinner and so far things have been hectic not only with Gemma's case but back at the office let's just say people weren't too happy with me at the moment. By people I mean the attorney general.

I had my first meeting yesterday with the attorney general to discuss the classified case they gave me. Not please with my findings, at all. I wasn't here to please anyone and I especially didn't volunteer to be apart of any of this, I was just saving my ass from being behind bars for the rest of my life. Shane ended up being there throughout the meeting which confused me at first as to why but then I realized he was only there in case one of those wankers pissed me off and I went on a killing spree.

Shane was that middle friend in this conversation constantly clearing his throat every time either side got smart with each other. Occasionally he'd look at me giving me that famous fatherly look to calm me down when my jaw clenched or I balled my fist.

It didn't work. Let's just say the office has some new renovations of holes in the wall with broken mugs everywhere. I couldn't contain my anger around them, every time I got a look at their face all I could see was the same people that didn't do shit to help me find Gemma. On a positive note I didn't end up In jail but instead I had to pay out of my pocket for the destruction I caused, complete bull shit. Now I was sitting in my bedroom staring at the crime board hung up in front of me tugging at the roots at my hair.

I made this crime board months after Gemmas disappearance, there's a map in the middle with red string connecting to thumb tacks of different locations Gemma spend at or the last couple locations she was last seen at the day of her disappearance. Around the map was pictures of different locations and of people she was close to or last saw her. The pictures that was newly hung up has been driving me bloody mad not knowing where it ties into the investigation.

I let out a groan getting up from my bed taking two pictures I just hung up and hanging it up on a different board

I let out a groan getting up from my bed taking two pictures I just hung up and hanging it up on a different board. In order to figure out how the Ramirez family and their club tie into Gemma's case I have to figure them out first and let the rest crumble down, like a domino affect. Santiago and Carmen's picture were hung up next to each other with two sticky notes right under three bulletin points written in each one with some interesting things I've learned so far. On the far bottom right was a picture of the little swan.