"I guess. And since you're honest and told me your feelings, I'll tell you mine. I-I...Well...I have...I...ugh. What is wrong with me" I said embarrassed. Angelo stood up and sat right next to me. "It's ok, when the time is right, you can tell me how you feel. No rush, we have plenty of time"

Yea. Time. When the time is right, I shall tell him my true feelings. Wait...hold on. Does this mean that-that...that...were...b-boyfriend and g-girlfriend?! Are we dating now?! My first boyfriend... OMG!!!

"Ginger, are you ok? Your face is as red as a tomato" Angelo joked.

Calm down, Daniella.

"S-So...Does this mean? You know...that-that...We? Us?-"

"Are going out? Is that what you want to ask?" he asked, smirking at me. I nodded putting my head down, avoiding his face. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately. We broke away catching our breaths "What do you think, Ginger?" he asked, in his husky voice. I slowly nodded my head, staring at his blue/green eyes.

"Now, get packing. We're leaving, tonight." he said.

Wait...what? Packing for what? Why am I leaving?

"Huh? W-Why?"

"We're leaving to my parents house, don't worry. Think of it as...our second date. Yea." he smiled.

Meeting the parents? I'm not ready...it's to soon. What if they dont like me? Or thinks I'm not good enough for there son? Ugh.

"Are you ok? You don't look so good, kind of pale. Listen, if you think this is to much to handle, I'll cancel. It's a dinner/charity ball. My mom insisted of me bringing a date. If I don't, nonna will pick for me and I rather go with a donkey then one of her old hags. So, what do you say? Will you Daniella Anderson accompany me to the ball tomorrow?" Angel asked, he reached out his hand, giving me a pleading smile.

How bad can it be? Time to show his parents how I'm perfect for there son. Here's my chance.

I grabbed his hand and smiled " I would love to accompany you, Angelo Rossi" I said, he pulled me closer to his chest and kissed me. "...Under one condition" I smile at him. "What?...Anything." he said, I smiled evilly. "I want my own room" I said eyeing him. "What? You don't trust me? Smart girl...Fine" he said with a puppy dog face.

Hopefully I made the right choice and it doesn't end in a complete disaster.

Once I got home, surprisingly my parents are home as well. I told them about the trip to Angelo's parent ball and they were excited for me. I'd always tell them how much it was my dream to pack up and go around the word. My father threatened Angelo with Hunter to bring me home safely Sunday afternoon. Mom helped me pack up everything I needed. An hour later, Angelo picked me up and we headed towards the airport.

I can't believe I'm doing this. This is the first time I ever left Canada. I'm so nervous I think I'm going to puke.

We took Angelo's private jet to New York where his parents lived. He told me so much things about his family it made me even more nervous, the worst part is, I'm still afraid of heights.

I've been puking since we got onto the plane, if I keep this up I'll start puking out my organs.

I think I just lost 10 pounds. This is now how I wanted to spend my day.

I got out the bathroom and back to my seat. "I'm sorry, Ginger. I forgot about you being afraid of heights. We should have drove" he said.

"No, it's fine. This was the fastest way there, I'm fine" I yawned.

"Come sit on my lap, you'll feel better"

I can't tell if he's serious or bonkers?! Why would I do that?

"No, thank you. I'm fine." I said.

In a blink of an eye, I was sitting on Angelo's lap.

How? What? When? How in the world?

"...A-Angelo?!" I said shocked.

"Shut up and close your eye's. I'll wake you when we've reached " he demanded, and I listened. Before I knew it, I was already sleeping.

I'm way to tired to argue with him at the moment. He smells so nice and he's so warm, I could fall asleep on him...forever.

I slowly opened and closed my eye's, looking around I noticed I was in a bedroom, a huge bedroom with a freaking chandler in the middle.

"I see that you're finally awake" I heard a voice say, looking around my eyes finally found who spoke. There stood Angelo walking out the bathroom with absolutely nothing but a thin towel wrapped around his waist.

Don't think dirty, don't think dirty. Stop thinking dirty. He's to darn sexy to stop staring at. His muscular body, his brown hair dropping water on his body, those tattoos...Look away damn it! Déjà vu much?

"Like what you see, Ginger? Don't be afraid to touch, this is all yours. I won't bite...hard" he smirked at me, I blushed and looked away.

"Suit yourself but we both know your thinking dirty thoughts about me right now" he said.

I blushed even harder "N-No. I-I'm not, can you please put some clothes on?" I said hiding my face under the sheets. He chuckled and walked away into his closest.

This is the second time I've seen him half naked...

"Wait. I thought you were going to waking me up when we've landed?" I said "That was the plan but you look so human sleeping and you needed the energy if you're meeting my parents today. There's a clean towel for you in the bathroom, you need a shower. Don't want to smell like a sewer when you meet them now do you?" he said getting out the closet, I threw a pillow at him and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower, surprisingly they have my favorite shampoo.

Who's bedroom is this? Is it mines or Angelo's? He better have got me a separate room, I refuse to sleep with that perverted alien.

I finished my shower and shampooing my hair, wrapped my towel around my body.

Where is my clothes? Don't tell me I forgot it...Oh, cheese and crackers. Is Angelo still out there? I don't want him to see me like this.

Slowly I opened the door, peeped my head out the door, and looked around the room.

Good, no sign of Angelo...

I ninja tiptoed out the bathroom "Hey, your finished taking a shower?" Angelo asked, he stop in his tracks and eyed me up and down slowly with a smirk on his face, staring at me with those dark hungry eyes.

"I-I...Er...Um...L-Look away!" I yelled at him, pushing him away. I tripped and fell into his arms.
"Don't worry, Ginger. I got you-" Angelo said, he slipped on the wet floor and hovered on top of me.

"Ouch. Oh, my head...Uh...A-Angelo get off of me" I said trying to push him off me. I quickly stop when I finally realized that I only had a towel on. Oh, the embarrassment. My cheeks felt hot lava right now. "What's the rush? I'm enjoying the beautiful view" he chuckled.

The door opened we both turned towards the door, a beautiful lady came inside. Her skin so clear, she looks so young. She had black hair, and big bright hazel eyes, she looked shocked and...happy?

"M-Mom?!" Angelo said.

Mom?...Mom?! That his mother?! I'm so embarrassed. I want to die right here in this spot. She probably thinks I'm a slut or something. This is all his fault. And I have the best way to make him pay.