A tall skinny man came in front of us. His attire was a black tuxedo, hair gelled back, brown eyes bored, napkin on his shoulder and his mouth set in a thin line.

"Please follow me." He turned walking. Just as they were about to follow him, I stopped them.

He was still walking. Just when I thought he wouldn't look back, he turned thinking we were behind him, when really, we weren't. Dumb fuck.

I opened my mouth yelling. "We don't just follow anyone dumb fuck!" I laughed and took a seat as mostly everyone stared at me. I grinned.
"see something y'all like?"

Many returned to whatever they were doing, but some men smirked and eyed me from the top of my head to the bottom of my toes. The same man returned and looked at us thoughtfully.

"I am your waiter Blub. And the boss has asked me to escort you three to a restaurant for you two will be meeting up with him." I laughed.

"Blub?" I laughed till my guts hurt and then looked at him. "Your telling me, that your name is blub? How fake." He sneered.

"Just follow me please."

"I mean, did your parents even care to give you a real name. Its like she gave birth to you and was to tired to give you a real name. And just put it as blub" Liz patted my back as I wheezed from laughter.

I didn't really want to leave this place though, I wanted to wander around, check things out and make fun of people, or have fun with them.

"you can always come back." He stated. I jumped up and pulled my friends along with me.

"Let's follow this Blub." As we followed him, I admired the shiny tables and sparkling glasses, everything was well put and organized, I loved it. Was hoping I could come back here anytime. As we were walking through a thick crowd, strong arms bumped into me, and then held my hand. Quickly detaching my hand I angrily glanced up.

"Fuck off bitch!"

His eyes slowly darted at me. He was drunk. His tipsy smile was lopsided as he leaned in closer. I literally pinched my nose for his mouth has been cleaned with the toilet. "Come here pretty lady and dance with me." His hands grabbed my ass making me gasp. Instantly I took his hand turned him around, and the knife I had in my bra was now at his throat. "Touch me again, I will make sure you will never have future children, and that thing-"  I eyed his dick. "Will never be usable again. I will make sure of it." His eyes widened in surprise. I was nearly choking him to death so he couldn't punch me, for he was trying to get out of my death grip. The waiter came back and laid a hand on my arm.

"Let him go, follow me and we will let the boss know. For he will not be happy with what he's done. Then he shall get the punishment he deserves." The waiter.was gentle and understanding. Giving me time to breath.

"Thanks." I let go of the guy, he ended up coughing out blood and laid stretched out on the floor. Probably passed out. As we followed Blub towards our destination, I couldn't help but wonder who this boss is. Is he scary looking? Is he a fat old man with a cigarette in his mouth? Or is he some gang leader with some type of locks and silver teeth. I swear I would start throwing rocks.

Ew.

Would be my first and last time ever visiting that.

As the door opened, we were greeted with the scent of aftershave, the scent of clone and the smell of pines. It was a great and intoxicating smell. Couldn't get enough of it.

As I looked towards the desk, I stood dead silent with a slight bit of annoyance rising within my inner soul.

"You" I sneered. I am pretty sure I looked like someones head was on fire, I was walking towards him head on, ready to start throwing fists. But the waiter held my hand and that kept me from taking another step forward. He remained silent, looking past me and every once in a while throwing a glance my way.

"If we are here to waste my time fucking waiter then escort us out." His green eyes began changing in and out from Scarlett red, probably not liking my attitude.

"you do not command my people. I do." He stated. "and you certainly do not leave when I have not finished talking with you." Rolling my eyes, he simply smirked. While a hidden spark of intensity of annoyance and angry was hard behind his eyes. Something none of them noticed. Only I. " Welcome to The Vampire Castle."

"Well Mr. Vampire King. I want to go back home, back in that cave or whatever. Just as long as I'm far far far away from you, I would be delighted."

He ran his finger over his chin, as if he was thinking about it. "How about, you shut the fuck up before I rip you in two, and just follow me and Blub." Stunned and shocked by his comeback they all made their way towards a lake. They walked along the docks as I chose to sit close to the shore, while sitting in the tall grass slightly enjoying it.

Sorry to cut it short. Gosh it has been so long since I have updated. I hope this isn't too bad.💜
Love all of you very much.

Your author,

Love