Wedding cards were distributed, all shopping done and slowly relatives started arriving. Harshini didn't get much time to speak with Abhiram, she is a early bird unlike him. He preferred to be night owl and planned to spoil her after wedding.

Tara stayed beside Harshini sharing whatever knowledge she has and guiding her through all rituals

Tara stayed beside Harshini sharing whatever knowledge she has and guiding her through all rituals. Varshith became super busy taking responsibilities of his only sister's marriage and dealing with his office issues. He would be leaving for Germany in two weeks, their parents will be away from both their kids. Srinivas is feeling a storm of emotions inside but acting  normal.

He is a content father with all his responsibilities being fulfilled, he went near his mother and slept on her lap. "I feel happy and sad Mom!" Srinivas said confusedly. "It happens Sri! As I always said you are blessed with wonderful kids, they gave you value which you never understood till date but trust me, now they will be away from you. It's time for your realisation" she patted her son's head lovingly.

Srinivas already knew what his mother meant, he didn't show what he feels till date to anyone. Waiting for the right time, maybe his son's wedding would bring out his feelings.

Bride making ceremony which was two days before the wedding date, all relatives gathered on the terrace where it's decorated with green leaves and combination of red, yellow and white flowers.

Harshini is smeared with turmeric paste and generous amount oil applied on her hair. Then her Uncle's and brothers poured milk and water through a decorated sieve. Everyone started pouring water on her brought from various rivers in the country. It's symbolises the prosperity of her future.

The same rituals are carried on at groom's place, Abhiram enjoyed with his friends and cousins

The same rituals are carried on at groom's place, Abhiram enjoyed with his friends and cousins. He posed in different angles and sent those pictures to his would be wife.

Harshini dried her hair with sambrani smoke, she got ready in yellow and green silk saree. Neela kept Kalayan Tilakam/Pelli bottu on her forehead which will be there till completion of all wedding rituals.

Her mother adorned her with many bangles and drew Parani(red colour liquid) on her feet. Tara placed anklets on her feet, while Rupa made her hair braid with poola jada.