Chapter 1 (The day it all changed)

**Third person:**

     A quiet breeze filled the air, the streets felt too empty as the raven haired trainer walked through. The quietness made him uneasy, though. People were there with him, sure, the streets were filled with neon signs and people chatting, sure, but without someone he has been longing for Ash feels, nothing. One issue though, he doesn't know who he feels love for.

"Pika Pi" Pikachu exclaimed

"Not the time, Pikachu"

     All of a sudden, the raven haired trainer heard a faint sound. He though nothing of it but Pikachu was going wild, so he decided to follow his electric rodent friend. Pikachu looked scared when he reached a  quiet point in a back alley, and when Ash caught up to him, he saw it too.

"Here it is, now time for the execution"

"Stop right there!"

    On the scene was a fainted person, who Ash could only make out as the bluenette that hated him. Ash didn't know why she hated him, but he had wanted to save her, anyways. The raven haired trainer saw a brown haired, disgruntled man pulling a knife from his bag when the man turned around and shouted:

"Officer Jenny!, oh wait its just a kid, what are you doing here pathetic loser?"

"Don't hurt her!"

"Try and stop me!"

     The raven haired trainer leapt forward and hit the man. In response, the man got ready to stop Ash. Pikachu fled from the scene to try and get help and as the man went to thrust his knife, Ash went for the strongest hit of his life and the two knocked each other down. The raven haired trainer fell onto her bag, and mumbled something hard to make out. Then they both fell unconscious.

"Pika pika pi, pika pi pika!"

Officer Jenny leaned forward "What is it Pikachu?"

     The yellow rodent darted for the scene of the crime, and with Officer Jenny behind, he got to the scene. "Oh my gosh!" Officer Jenny exclaimed. She had saw a girl with 2 men on top of her, one with a knife and one with a hat. "Are any of these your trainer" Officer Jenny told Pikachu. In response, The rodent leapt on top of Ash and nodded. Officer Jenny nodded in response and called paramedics to the scene.

**Suspenseful, isn't it? This chapter was shorter than I hoped, but its a good stopping point for a new chapter.**