45

Hyunjin's POV

They are all staring at me like I am the most handsome person in this world. Well, I really am. What can I do with that?

"What now?"

"What do you think we are gonna feel if we just fucking received a news saying The heiress of Hwang International Hospital died. Huh?" Jisung said as he acted like he was flashing some news

"And?"

"Hyunjin, you should've told us" Chan

"Even if I tell you guys, it won't change a thing. I am gonna die soon"

They all stayed quiet and looked away. I know I ruined the whole mood but what can I do? That's the fact. I am gonna die sooner or later. It's okay to accept the fact. We are all gonna die, difference is I am gonna die earlier than them.

"H-Hyunjin" Jeongin called

"What?"

"Nothing" he smiled

"Are you trying to play with me?"

"That's not it" Jeongin rolled his eyes

"Hyunjin!" Mom shouted as she rushed inside my room "Oh my gosh! How are you?! Are you okay? Are you hurt?!"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me"

"How can we not worry?!" Dad angrily asked

I know they are frustrated because of what happened to me, and I know they find out about my cancer. I never wanted to hide it from them but I don't think it'll change the fact that I will die. I am just waiting for my time but I guess it arrived sooner.

"Hyunjin" Dad called and sat beside me

"Hmm?"

"We are going to states tomorrow-" Dad

"We're not going anywhere. Dad, that is the reason why I never wanted to tell you about the disease. I am gonna die and this fucking cancer is incurable. You guys don't have to make any efforts. I am going to die. That's it. Stop making it hard"

"I'm begging you, Hyunjin" Mom cried and held both of my hands "Please, just cooperate with us. You are going to be well soon. I promise"

"I won't leave and get treated unless Yuki show up"

"Hyunjin-" Mom

"Uh... About that" Jeongin

"What?"

Everyone looked at him and he was hesitating to speak up but was pressured when he noticed everyone was staring at him.

He sighed "I don't know if it's going to be fine to tell you all. As what you all know, Yuki left the country and we don't have any contact with her after. Earlier, she called me. I was confused why she called me using her number in Korea. She said she is back and she's staying in her Uncle's place with her parents"

"Why didn't you tell us?" Felix

"She told me not to. I really wanted to tell you all but I was hesitating. She might get mad at me for telling you all. I was planning to tell Hyunjin in secret and go to her" Jeongin

"O-Other than, there's one more. Tell them" Jisung

Jeongin glared at Jisung "Stupid"

"Just fucking tell them" Jisung

"A-Also, earlier... She mentioned about uh..." Jeongin was panicking and pressured by everyone. He wants to tell us but something is stopping him "Yuki is-"

"Just spill it" Minho

Jeongin looked at me "Yuki is pregnant with Hyunjin's child"

_______________________

"Jeongin, you should eat too" Chan handed Jeongin the plate full of fruits

"What did she tell you?"

"Let me rest" Jeongin

"Just tell me. You don't know what I am feeling right now. I am so happy that I wanted to give everyone 1 billion"

"Ah! I don't know if this is right but I think she doesn't want to tell you because you might not accept it. I mean, maybe you lover Yuki but how about the child? Are you ready? Are you going to be responsible? Something like that" Jeongin said and started eating the apple "If ever the child is a boy, what will you name him?"

"I don't mind. Any name will do. I just want to see the baby healthy, same goes with Yuki. I want them both to be healthy"

"Ah, I thought of a name. If it's a boy it should be named Hyukjae, then if it's a girl her name should be Hyun-ae" Jisung

"Let's go with Ashia and Gavin, for english names. English names are trends now for Koreans" Chan suggested

"Klare and Khairo are better" Felix suggested

"Why not name them after the weather? Girl will be named Rain while the boy will be named Thunder" Minho smirked feeling proud of what he said

"So genius" Jeongin rolled his eyes

"Chaerin and Chuckie hahahaha" Changbin suggested

"Ah, because the name starts with Ch, you suggested Chuckie because of your name?" Jisung

"Ya!" Chan threw the grapes to Jisung's face "Watch your mouth"

"Aera and Hyunwoo" Seungmin continued

"I'm sure Yuki will ask Jeongin since he is the first to know that she is pregnant. What do you suggest?"

Jeongin shook his head "I don't know. I'll think of that"

"Shut up! There's flash news!" Jisung shouted

Everyone became quiet and watched the television where Jisung is focused right now.

Reporter : A car hit the tree in the midst of the heavy rain. The rescue were having a hard time removing the bodies inside the car.

"I hope they are fine" Minho

Reporter : Three people were rushed to the hospital. Two of them died at the scene while one is in a critical condition.

"M-Moon?!" Jisung shouted

Moon Miyuki...