21

Hyunjin's POV

I smiled at her, not because I finally did it with her, but because I find her beautiful and everything she does. She seriously made me go wild tonight and every moment I had with her was filled with love we both shared. The way our skin touches, the way she moaned and how we both gave each others' pleasure was crazy. All of that was nothing when she told me that she loves me. The wild feeling turned into a soft one, the horny thing turned into butterflies in my stomach.

I kissed her.

She gave out a small moan after we did it. Her eyes were closed as she felt tired after what we did. I lied down beside her and covered ourselves with blanket and put her head on top of my arm as I hugged her tight. We had each others' first but I would never make her regret giving it to me, same goes with her, I would never regret doing it with her. Tonight was memorable like how she confessed her feelings for me.

"We did it but damn. What if your parents will suddenly enter your room? Did you locked the door?" she asked worriedly

"It's not locked but my parents knows how to knock. Hyunsoo will probably tell them you were here. So, it's not a problem. They won't just go in here"

She just nodded "How about the maids?"

"I am not letting anyone enter my room unless they need to clean it"

"Okay. I was just worried" she whispered

"Can I ask you something?"

"If it's another round. No, thanks. I am tired" Yuki

I chuckled and hugged her tight "No, I want to ask if you were sincere about what you told me"

"About what?" Yuki looked at me

"About your feelings. Are you sincere?"

"Do you think I'm gonna do it with you if I am not?" Yuki

"But we can still do it even if you're not sincere. We can be fuck buddies if you want"

"Ya! That must be your lines to your girls?! You are seriously ruining my night perfectly" Yuki said and tried to remove my hands from hugging her

I just laughed and hugged her even more tight "You were my girl. The only one I have and will be the last. I only have you, so don't have any weird thoughts"

"If you say so" she said and sounded like she was tired

"You know I have Jaehyuk's heart. If ever you didn't find out, is there a chance you will love me?"

"Hwang Hyunjin" she called and caress the back of ny hand "You and Jaehyuk were both a different person. You may have the same heart but it's not possible for me to love you just because you have his. You are Hyunjin. Jaehyuk is Jaehyuk. I know you two are not the same person and if I tell you I love you. That's it. Period. I love you because you are Hyunjin"

"Sorry. I was just scared because I thought you just love me when you find out I have his heart"

She gave out a small laugh "You are better kissed than him"

"So you two kissed?"

"Of course, we were in a relationship" Yuki

"Can you not mention anything related to that guy? It kept making me go crazy and jealous"

Yuki nodded "Sure, if that's what you want"

I took my phone when I heard it rang...

Changbin calling...

"Hey"

[Hey, lover boy! We were planning to have a sleepover tomorrow night at Minho's house]

"Alright"

[Aren't you supposed to ask Yuki first? She might get mad]

"Then, you ask her" I said and handed Yuki the phone after I put it on speaker

"Hello?" Yuki

[Why are you two together?! Wow! This is seriously a big problem]

"Crazy hahaha" Yuki laughed

[Can Hyunjin go with us tomorrow night? We were planning to have a sleepover]

"Sure. Why you asking me? Hahaha" Yuki

[You know-]

I ended the call quickly before he spill any tea.

"Why would you do that?" Yuki

"He is talkative"

"Yeah, sure. How about you? Your feelings" Yuki

"Ah, that's what messes up with me. I don't know if I like you because that's what Jaehyuk feels or was it me? I just know that I have feelings for you"

"I love you, Hyunjin" she whispered and closed her eyes.

Am I supposed to say it too?

"The dinner is- What the fuck?!" Hyunsoo covered his eyes as he saw us

Yuki hurriedly removed ny hand from her and pushed me slightly since she can't move. She is embarrassed right now.

"Yeah, we'll go down"

Hyunsoo left quickly

"You wanna eat dinner?"

Yuki rolled her eyes "You said no one is entering your room"

"I forgot to mention that Hyunsoo never tried knocking"

She sighed and covered her face my blanket.

"Let's eat dinner. You should wear my clothes"

"How can I go down and eat dinner like nothing happened?!" Yuki

"Chill, he didn't saw you naked. He just saw me topless. That's not-"

"Get out of my sight" Yuki

"Don't you wanna eat-

"It fucking hurts down there. Just eat dinner alone if you want. I can't even move right now, you dumb" Yuki angrily said

"You said you can take it but I didn't know it'll hurt you so bad"

She glared at me.

"Fine. I'll just bring dinner here"

Cute.