They walked in silence for a while before Nina slowed down and crouched as she spotted a few Hydra agents patrolling the hallway. She counted 4 and began creating a plan of attack in her head, normally taking 4 people wouldn't be too hard but they were already on edge and armed to the tee.

"So what's the plan?" Seven asked loudly as they reached a corner, Nina's eyes widened and she slapped her hand over his mouth, pushing him into the wall. It was too late, as the moment he spoke the agents turned in their direction and started firing.

"Get down," Nina grabbed Seven and forced him to the floor as the gunfire rained around them. She sighed heavily and looked to the teenager, "did Hydra not teach you the meaning of stealth?"

"Cautious and surreptitious action or movement," Seven answered with a proud smile and for the first time in a long time, Nina just blinked, dumbfounded. Seven continued to smile at her, not noticing her hidden thoughts and the adult of the duo just sighed.

"Okay then..." she said before pointing over her shoulder to the still firing agents, "they teach you anything that can deal with those guns, I really don't wanna get shot again?"

Seven smiled and nodded. Nina watched as his blue eyes turned a soft purple. He turned away from her, focusing on the sounds of the gunshots and the weapons he'd briefly seen. Nina kept her focus on him as he held out his hands. Seven took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment before snapping them open and slapping his hands together.

Nina's hair was blown out of her face as a strong gush of wind blew through the room and the sound of gunfire was replaced with glass shattering and startled silence.

"No more guns," Seven said with a sheepish smile while Nina looked at him in concealed amazement. She'd never seen an enhanced up close and growing up around her father's physical strength and Tony's scientific mind, seeing the ease in which Seven had just acted and the wind he'd produced from seemingly nothing was impressive.

"I... good job," Nina said, ruffling his hair before standing up and turning the corner to face the Hydra agents staring out the broken window and their empty hands in shock. They turned to face Nina once she came into their view and waved, "I'm looking for my friend. Quite small, brown hair, hazel eyes. Soft spoken but sounds like the bloody queen, have you seen her?"

"You!" One of the agents said but before he could charge at Nina she grabbed one of her knives and threw it. It dug into his forehead and he hit the ground dead.

"I'm not going to ask again," she said as she felt Seven walk up behind her. None of the remaining three agents responded, each reaching for weapons in their belts and holsters.

Nina felt a hand grab her arm and before she could recoil away from the touch, another gust of wind blew through the room and the agents in front of her went flying towards the shattered window. Before they could fly out, Nina threw three knives. She succeeded in pinning the clothing of the flying agents to the wall before they fell to their deaths.

"Seven!" Nina hissed with a parental voice as she turned to face the teenager. Seven looked up at her with a sheepish look, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes, Miss Nina," he muttered, knowing he was about to get scolded.

"What did I tell you in the car?" Nina started as she stared down at the boy, who blushed under her intense gaze.

Seven thought back to the 7-minute drive to the building and was reminded of how Nina had been going 200 miles per hour in a car hardly built for 60 before formulating his answer, "if you don't stop screaming I'll rip your voice box out."

"Try again," Nina told him, with a voice that made it clear he'd only have one more chance to say what she wanted.

"No killing," Seven pouted and Nina nodded before pointing to the 3 unconscious bodies dangling from various walls.