[ 29 ]

After the police were called, they showed up and Jungkook's restaurant

After the police were called, they showed up and Jungkook's restaurant. The news were already blowing up about it.

"Reporters are outside, surrounding the place and waiting for answers. We suggest you leave through a back entrance if you can." One of the officers said as his team looked around the place.

Jungkook nodded his head while you kept your eyes on everyone, the detectives grabbing things carefully.

"We should go. We need to pick up Se-ri tomorrow." Jungkook said after grabbing your hand, your eyes moving to glance at him.

"Wasn't she going to stay there for a few days?" You asked confused, Jungkook beginning to guide you towards the back. "Well, if you want, she can stay those few days there. I just thought you'll want her back home." He said.

"I want her. But I prefer for her to be away while we deal with this. She is too young to be going through this with us." You said.

You entered the garage in the back, finding Suhui and Jimin there. Jimin was leaning on the car while Suhui looked around.

"Hey, ready?" Jimin asked, Suhui making her way to you. "Hey, are you doing okay?" She asked as Jungkook and Jimin talked with each other.

You sighed, shrugging. "I don't know. I'm glad the police are here investigating." You said, looking sadly at her.

She hugged you and you returned the hug, turning to Jungkook when he caressed your shoulder. "Let's go to your restaurant and work," Jungkook said.

"My restaurant?" You asked in shock, your eyes slightly wide. "Yeah, I want to see you in action." He said softly, a wide smile growing on his lips.

He helped you in the car, Jimin and Suhui getting in before Jungkook. He pulled out the garage after making sure the officers had everything.

Thankfully, the reporters didn't recognize his car so he passed by them without them seeing you. Once you reached the bar, you all got out and opened the gate.

You headed inside, turning all the lights on and everything you needed. "Okay, the kitchen is in the back." You said, pointing behind you.

"Jimin and I will go buy ingredients while you get everything ready," Jungkook said. He kissed you softly, while Jimin kissed Suhui's cheek.

You smiled up at him, wrapping your arms around his neck while his hands rested on your hips. "I'm already missing you." You whispered.

Jungkook smiled sweetly at you, pressing his forehead on yours with a soft sigh. "Me too." He whispered back. He kissed your nose, making you smile.

"Okay, lovebirds. Time to go." Jimin said, pulling Jungkook away while Suhui pulled you back too. "Hey~" You whined at Suhui, turning to watch Jimin pulling Jungkook outside.

Jungkook grinned softly at you before disappearing outside. "You two are impossible." You whined to Suhui as she dragged you to the back.

||

"Y/n-ssi! Another soju bottle, please!" One of the customers exclaimed as you attended another table. "Of course Jonghu-ssi!" You exclaimed back to him.

You were about to head to the back for a soju bottle but Jungkook was already bringing one to the customer. "Here you go, mister," Jungkook said after placing the bottle on the table.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi! What are you doing here?" Jonghu asked in surprise. "I'm helping my girlfriend with her bar," Jungkook replied, patting the man's shoulder before walking away.

Suhui passed by you while smirking, earning a slap on the shoulder from you. The man grinned at you and chuckled before opening the bottle of soju.

"Did you like that?" You jumped at the male's whisper behind you. You turned around with a wide smile, wrapping your arms around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Yes. I liked it a lot." You whispered back. He pulled you to the back where nobody could see you, inside a closet. He pinned you against the wall before crashing his lips on yours.

Letting out a quiet hum, he picked you up, legs around your waist. "Hey, there, cowboy. There's people working here." You whispered after pulling away from the kiss.

He groaned, throwing his head back with his eyes closed. "Do we have to work?" He whined. You placed your lips softly against his skin, on his neck, drawing a quiet moan from him.

He smiled widely, pressing you harder into the wall with his body. "God, I would have you right here if we were all alone." He whispered.

You giggled, pulling away from his skin and admiring the small hickey as he put you down. "Well, we have all the house for ourselves later, so you can do whatever you want with me." You said a grin on your lips.

"Oh?" He said, nodding his head along with you. He dipped you down, making you squeal and laugh softly as he leaned his face closer to yours.

"Can I make you my wife?" He whispered lovingly, his eyes beginning to sparkle. Your smile disappeared when you saw he was being serious.

"Oh, Jungkook..." You whispered back.