"Hey?" Sunghoon breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" Sunoo answered.

"You alright?" Sunghoon asked worried for the younger.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"It seems you're quiet since we went to the apartment. Does anything bothering you?" Sunghoon looked very worried.

"Ah... It's nothing, I'm really fine I'm just tired." Sunoo gave the older a warm smile reassuring him.

"Are you sure? You can talk to me."

"Yeah I know but I'm fine really." Sunoo patted Sunghoon's shoulder.

After a while, they reached Sunoo's apartment and there they saw Jungwon and Jay sitting on the front door waiting for them.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Sunoo asked.

"We talked earlier I will be visiting, did you forget?" Jungwon answered.

"I mean you have my spare key why didn't you just go inside." Sunoo stated unlocking the door for them to come in.

"I didn't bring the key I thought you would come sooner." Jungwon answered.

They went on full conversation forgetting that they have Sunghoon and Jay at the back just listening to them bickering non-stop.

*Cough* Jay fake coughing to get their attention.

"Oh Hi! Park Jongseong." Sunoo smiled sarcastically.

"When did you get so formal to me?" Jay raised his eyebrows.

"Since today." Sunoo answered unbothered.

"So... Why is Mr. Park Sunghoon here?" Jay asked nudging him.

"He's staying here for awhile." Sunoo stated.

Sunoo then explained what happened. Sunghoon just smiled and bow to finally introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm sorry for bothering your friend here."

"It's not a problem, you can stay here forever." Jay teased.

"Oh... That's not convenient for him, a week is enough." Sunghoon answered.

"I was just kidding." Jay laughed which earned a light hit from Jungwon. "Yah! Why'd you hit me Jungwonie?" Jay pouted.

Sunghoon eyes widen as he saw them lovey-dovey in front of him. "Um... May I ask are you guys dating?"

"Yeah." Jungwon and Jay answered in unison.

"Oh. Cute." Sunghoon answered which made the couple blushed.

Sunoo on the other hand excuse himself to prepare something to eat, he told them to get along while he was busy.

"So..." Jungwon trailed. "Do you like Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon asked which made Sunghoon off guard.

"Yah! Baby, you don't ask like that." Jay scolded Jungwon.

"It's fine." Sunghoon smiled.

"Then do you like him?" Jay asked earning a glare from Jungwon.

"Um..." Sunghoon was about to answer when Sunoo interrupted.

"Don't ask personal questions." Sunoo sounded so serious which made the couple shut their mouth.

"Sorry." Jungwon and Jay said to Sunghoon.

"It's fine really, I like him." Sunghoon answered looking in Sunoo's direction and smiled.

"As a friend don't get him wrong guys." Sunoo continued and went to the kitchen again.

"Oh." The couple gasped.

"Okay! Okay! Let's play mobile games." Jay suggested shifting the awkward topic.

"Sure."

The three of them enjoyed playing games, they laugh and yelling at each other, until Sunoo interrupted them saying the meal is ready.

"Coming." The three of them yelled.

Sunoo prepared a seaweed soup and kimchi fried rice for them to feast.

"You can cook?" Jungwon asked shocked because this is the first time he saw his hyung cook.

"Wah... Delicious!" Jay praised Sunoo.

Sunoo just smiled and continue eating. They notice that Sunoo is unusually quiet, this made Jungwon worried about his hyung.

After the meal Sunoo again excused himself saying he is tired and wanted to take a quick nap.

Jay and Sunghoon decided to play video games while Jungwon went to Sunoo's room to check his hyung.

"Are you alright?" Jungwon asked.

"Yeah..." Sunoo answered and sighed.

"You're not."

"He doesn't like me." Sunoo was about to cry.

"What do you mean?" Jungwon asked and scooted near Sunoo.

"He only sees me as a friend." Sunoo is now sobbing.

Jungwon hugged his hyung. "Don't worry, I'm here."

Sunoo pulled away from the embrace and lay down on the bed feeling down, Jungwon then laid on the bed to accompanying his hyung. They both drifted to sleep.

~~~

"Hey let's check on them." Jay suggested which Sunghoon just nodded and followed Jay behind.

They saw Sunoo and Jungwon fast asleep which made both Jay and Sunghoon smile a bit.

"Isn't my Jungwonie is so cute~" Jay clings to Sunghoon arm and Sunghoon just laughed at Jay's action. "Hey, just a friendly reminder to be careful on Sunoo he is fragile please take good care of him." Jay started looking in Sunoo's direction.

"I will." Sunghoon smiled.

Both of them decided to let Sunoo and Jungwon sleep for a bit since it's at 2PM.

~~~

Sunoo woke up feeling dizzy, he scooted near Jungwon and hugged him since they usually do this every time but he noticed that the smell is different he doesn't smell like Jungwon's perfume.

Sunoo opened his eyes and is shocked to see Sunghoon sleeping beside him. 'Isn't Jungwon was sleeping with me? Is this another dream?'

Sunghoon shifted his position and reach for the younger and engulfed him in a hug. Sunoo was again lost for words, didn't know what to do he let Sunghoon hug him.

'I swear this will be the cause of my death sooner or later.' Sunoo thought.

Few minutes have passed Sunghoon then woken up to the sight of him hugging Sunoo. He smiled for a bit and shook the younger for him to wake up.

"Y-yeah?" Sunoo mumbled clearly just woken up again.

"Let's get prepared. It's already 5pm."

Sunoo just stands up and scratches his eyes, while Sunghoon just ruffled his hair and gave him a quick peck on his cheeks.

'WTF?!'