Chapter 1

'Never trust them, never fall to their tactics again. You've had enough, don't hurt yourself again.' Sunoo whispered to himself as he is walking home.

Sunoo had trust issues ever since he was used by some other guys experimenting with their identity. He is known to be bisexual in their school and was used by some guys figuring out what they really like.

It's not that Sunoo was naïve but he was blinded by his feelings thinking that they are real to him, that they really liked him but he was just an instrument for their identity crisis.

These guys would jokingly flirt with him and ask him out, then there's Sunoo wanted to have a boyfriend falling to them, then after few months when they figured out that they're not really into guys they just left Sunoo heartbroken.

This situation continued for at least 3 of Sunoo's relationships until he said that he had enough and be careful from now on. He believed that people like him will not ever have a genuine relationship.

~~~

Sunoo is walking going to school since his school is nearby his apartment, he usually walks to school every day unless he woke up late and that is the time he will take his bicycle with him. This is a daily basis to Sunoo since he likes to get some exercise by walking a few kilometers going to school.

Sunoo admires the scenery while is heading to his school, it gives him peace of mind when he does walk appreciating his surroundings.

When he finally arrives at the school he notices a commotion was going on in the hallway. Sunoo being curious went there and see for himself what is going on.

There he saw Park Sunghoon one of his schoolmates is now back from his national competition for Figure Skating. Sunghoon manages to make it to 2nd place that means Sunghoon will be qualified to compete again for the next event.

Sunghoon is a figure skater in their school he was their representative since he is the only one who takes figure skating training and their school was invited to join the figure skating competition in their region.

Students were shouting and squealing for Sunghoon, some were sending their congratulations to him and Sunghoon being the nice guy thanked them and bowed as he walks towards the faculty for him to report his achievement.

Sunoo on the other hand just standing there and staring at the boy, he really liked Sunghoon ever since he saw him for the first time. Not gonna lie Sunoo has a little crush on Sunghoon and wanted to confess his feelings but he was afraid that he might get rejected since Sunghoon is quite popular in their school.

After that Sunoo just went straight to his classroom to fix his things and sat there making himself comfortable. As soon as he got his phone from his pocket their teacher showed up and told them that she will not make it today since they are preparing something for Sunghoon.

'He is so special ahh' Sunoo thought himself and pouted. 'I wish I am like him.' He was not envious of Sunghoon but wished he was maybe known for some reason.

"What are you doing?" asked Jungwon raising his eyebrows.

"Eh? Nothing." Sunoo answered still drifted to his thoughts.

"You seem drifted to your thoughts" Jungwon said facing Sunoo and arranging his chair ready to make a long conversation.

"It's nothing really." Sunoo replied facing the younger.

Yang Jungwon is Sunoo's best friend. He is best of the best as Sunoo described him. Their friendship is something like brotherhood, they even share clothes when they are at one's apartment and do everything that siblings do.