I try to free myself by pulling on the chain. I look down to see that the hospital gown that I'm wearing is soaked in my blood around my left abdomen. The bullet wound must have opened up.

The door slams open, startling me. A man enters the room with two men beside him. I can't see their faces since the light is dim. The man in the middle steps towards me. And I cautiously try to back away.

My back touches the wall and I take a step forward so that my wounds at the back won't be affected.

"Hm? Look who we got here." The man in front of me chimes and stands on my left side.

"Why treat my queen so badly, Huh?" He frees the chain from my left hand before working on with the right one. Once he frees me, I take a step back and support my hands against the wall to stand properly. Queen?

"Why am I here?" I glare at the man, he only chuckles and takes a step towards me while I take another one back. "Why don't you ask yourself? Miss Kim y/n."

I look at the door which opens again and a man steps inside. "Sir. When should the preparations start?" The man asks the man standing beside me.

"As soon as she recovers from these wounds. A bride can't be injured at her own wedding, can she?" He dismissed the men and I look at him wide-eyed.

"What do you mean by that? You're not talking about me, are you?' He scoffs and pulls me to him by my arm. I try to push his hand away only to be slapped on my left cheek.

A gasp leaves my mouth as my head turns to my right. "Oops. My hand slipped. Now. now. You can't raise your voice at your soon-to-be husband, can you?" I snap my head to him. Soothing my cheek, I look away.

"I won't marry you. This is against my will." I retort hearing a groan from him. "Whether you agree or not. You're marrying me. No one can stop me from taking the property of Black bead after I marry his daughter." He grabs my chin and smirks at me.

"I'm not his daughter." I whisper. He sighs and pushes me backwards. My back hits the wall and I groan in pain.

"Next time you speak. Try not to make excuses to escape me. Well, where will you go? You even don't know where you are right now."

"I'm sure Jungkook and his friends will search for me once they find that I'm gone." I argue with him. He laughs loudly as I stare at him in confusion.

"You do know that they are enemies with the Black bead, don't you? And they were the ones who handed you to us. You really think they'd care about you?" He tilts his head, smirking at me.

"They did that?" I ask with my hopes of getting out of this unknown place fading away. He nods his head nonchalantly, "If I'm wrong, why do you think that they left you alone in the hospital when the other nights they stayed with you?" His words make sense.

"So, you better accept this marriage and I'll let you live free with any amount of money you want. And you can go anywhere. What do you think?" He says.

I stand there, speechless. Did they really do that? That was the reason they didn't stay in my room that day? What am I missing out?

"So, cooperate with me and you'll not suffer." He pecks my cheek and walks out of the room, locking the door in the process. My knees give up and I sit on the floor. The pain of the wounds not affecting me right now.

Does Jungkook hate me that much? What about Jina and others? They too? I thought Taehyung was warming up towards me. Was that an act? Why am I suffering like this?

No, I'm not suffering. If I accept this marriage, I'll be able to live freely. I'll be able to go to Disneyland where I've always wanted to go since my childhood.