13.

(Mitch's P.O.V)

Of course I know he's lying. It doesn't take a genius to find out. But why would he lie to me? We're best friends and tell eachother everything. Or so I thought.

I'm gonna give him time. That's what it takes...time. I won't pressure him to tell me. He'll tell me when he's ready...right? I just hope he will because he knows he can tell me anything.

That conversation with Tim was...interesting. Questioning his sexuality, I remember those days. After Kirstie and I dated in high school I just knew I wasn't into girls which was a scary thought. I eventually came out to my parents which was by far the scariest thing I've ever done. They were really accepting and it's amazing that I have the support that a lot of people don't have. I just wanna give all those people a big hug and tell them that it's gonna all be okay.

I hope Tim knows that I'll support him and be there for him. Even though we haven't talked a lot or often, I really want to become friends. It's great to have people by your side and be able to call them friends. Hopefully we'll be forever friends, but I don't know what life is gonna throw at us. There's definitely gonna be bumps and our test is to see if we can make it past those and come out stronger.

Scott seems happy and that's all I want for him. The feelings that I have for him is still there but I can slowly feel the butterflies flying away one by one, just like birds leaving their nest to find somewhere else. But I'll always love him as a friend, a best friend at that. All I know is that I want him in my life no matter how that might be.

Kirstie has been kinda down lately but it's understandable. Her and Jeremy are now done with eachother. Does Scott even know about that? I'll let her tell him when she's ready because Scott was gone when she came over the first time. I love her with all my heart and Jeremy needs to stay away from her starting now. Him and I used to be friends before he cheated on Kirstie. Ughhhh he makes me so mad.

Avi seems kinda distant now. I honestly feel like...he's gonna leave the group which'll be terrible. But IF he does..hopefully we'll still be friends. But I don't know what's happening with him or if he even is leaving. It'll be hard trying to find a replacement for him. He's such a phenomenal bass that whoever would replace him would have a hard time filling his shoes. Avi is just amazing in general. He's the lumberjack in our group and we love calling him that.

Kevin is also extremely happy. Him and Leigh seem like a perfect match for eachother and I couldn't be happier for him. I was waiting for the day he'll find the one and I honestly believe he's found it. But I'm not gonna jinx it and assume things. I love him so much and his laugh is so contagious. He's such a joy to be around and just a freak of nature. I can beatbox but not as well as he can. Just too insane and just not human at all.

Home Free seems like a great group of guys. I really hope we all get along and all become great friends. Hopefully they'll know I'm sassy like verryyyy sassy. But I'm very trustworthy. Austin and Scott keep making eyes at eachother so I hope they're becoming friends. I just hope we can all just be a big group of friends.

I guess we'll never know until life moves on. Until the sun rises and a brand new day comes and when the moon comes out we can finally call it a day but then the days repeat themselves. I can't see the future but I hope it's bright like the sun in the sky or even the stars. But we'll just wait and see.

Hey y'all!!I hope y'all are having a good day and hope you enjoy this part of the story. No talking in this just Mitch and his thoughts so I hope you enjoy!!! Until next time....GOODBYEEEEEE