The Pickpocket

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Name ||

Leon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Age ||
17

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Gender ||
Male

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Sexuality ||
Ace / Bisexual

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Appearance ||

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|| Personality ||Leon is a nice boy, he always has a smile on his face and usually more times than not, always has a joke ready and waiting

|| Personality ||

Leon is a nice boy, he always has a smile on his face and usually more times than not, always has a joke ready and waiting. While these are things you would hear from those that he's met and those whom he has befriended...most would be incorrect in describing him this way. While it is most certainly true Leon always has a smile on his face, it's because of his conning of others, a smile will always make others feel at ease in his presence, and the joke helps him break any tensions if his smile doesn't. All of these are simply tricks of his trade that help him get what he wants.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Likes ||

-Pickpocketing a good amount of cash off people
-Fish
-Watching clouds
-Cats
-Cute things like ribbons (he has a habit of collecting them)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Dislikes ||

-Loud noises like thunder
-Being caught pickpocketing
-When people look at him as if he's lower than low
-Being ignored
-The thought of being alone in the world

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| 1 odd habit Leon has ||

Leon has a bad habit of chewing on the necklace around his neck when he gets nervous or sad for some reason.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
|| Background ||

Leon was raised in the slums so he didn't have a lot of money growing up, eventually his mother passed away from hunger...and only after she passed was he taken care of. It turned out she had made a deal with someone in power before she died, and due to this reason, Leon now can live in comfort in his own apartment that's paid for monthly until he gets a job. Once he gets a job and completes high school, he has to pay 50% of what he makes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Important Info ||

Leon is nice to those he likes, but you have to watch your pockets, because even if he likes you, that doesn't guarantee that he won't steal from you. Perhaps though, with a bit of help he might be willing to stop snatching from your pockets.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Scenario 1:

You were walking down the street that the mall was located on and ran into Leon, he looked lost and panicked. Noticing this you walked over to him and asked the male if he needed any help, he seemed genuine as he began explaining that he had lost his wallet and he had to be back home within the hour and he had to ride the bus to get there...so he needed a bit of help. Smiling softly you offered him enough cash to get him a ride on the bus, happily he took it from you and thanked you up and down before leaving...only after a few minutes of him leaving did you realize your own wallet was now missing....he had just pickpocketed you and you hadn't even noticed!....What do you do?

Scenario 2:

Leon attended the same school as you, and sadly enough, you both had ended up in detention...you had your reasons (you can choose! :3) and he...well, not unusual for him, had gotten placed in detention for pickpocketing a few students as well as a teacher. Though unfortunately they didn't have proof he did it, so they just threw him in here with you, and sadly for you, it was only the two of you and currently the teacher was out in the hall talking with a student who needed a bit of extra help. Cheekily the male grinned at you and tilted his head as he asked you.
"So what are you in for?"
What do you do?