⚠️!!⚠️ Mimo ⚠️!!⚠️ {2/5}

⚠️⚠️This OC will be depressive and will be triggering to some people, this oc interactions will involve things such as sexual trauma, cutting, attempted suicide, if you're not comfortble with this skip this oc ⚠️ ⚠️

||Name:||
Mimo

||Name pronunciation:||
Me-Mo

||Age:||
17

||Gender:||
Female

||Sexuality:||
Pan

||Appearance:||

||Personality||Mimo is energetic but she's distant from most people other than her friend group, though this girl will always have a smile on her fave and a joke ready to fire off; it's much different when she's alone at home or alone outside of s...

||Personality||
Mimo is energetic but she's distant from most people other than her friend group, though this girl will always have a smile on her fave and a joke ready to fire off; it's much different when she's alone at home or alone outside of school.

||Likes||
-Sleeping
-Drawing
-Rainy days

||Dislikes||
-Sleeping (she both enjoys it and hates it, this will be explained later on)
-Being touched
-Being questioned if she likes someone romantically

|| 1 Bad habit||
Cuts

||1 weird habit||
Counts to ten in French when mad or afraid of going into a flashback

||Other||
Mimo gets PTSD moments at times due to trauma, she also has depression due to the event that led to her trauma, though she's never told anyone about it so it goes on with no one seeming to be aware due to the fact she refuses to open up about it to anyone and hides her symptoms very well.

|~••••~|~•••~|~•••~|~•••~|~•••~|~•••~|

Scenario 1:
You've been in Mimo's friend group for about half a year now, you're always happy to be around the girl, she's always so cheerful and outgoing...however, as the months have gone In you've noticed something that the others in your friend group haven't...she's always pulling her sleeves down under the table at lunch and under her desk, making sure they're never rolled up.
And also, she seems to vanish into the bathroom soon after anyone touches her...what's going on with her?
You decided to see if you could spend the night at her place, which she agreed to...so now what will you do?

Scenario 2:
Make one up!