Massive. Unidentified. Terrestrial. Organism

(For those who are wondering why I'm publishing this again, it's because the other one kept unpublishing)

Joe Brody looked along as the Male Muto had finished feeding and was breaking out of it's cocoon. Ford Brody watched the Male Muto rise up from the ground knocking over everything. Joe looked at his son as the bridge he stood on broke, Ford yelled out until he saw something rise in the air holding Joe. It was Iron Legion suit as more began to arrive shooting towards the Muto. The male roared swatting at the units, the Muto eventually turned away and began to fly off.

Iron Legion 1: Don't worry we are here to help

Joe Brody: Well that's comforting...

The morning passed as Dr. Serizawa along with Dr. Graham stood looking upon the destruction as someone walked up behind him.

Nick Fury: Hello Mr. Serizawa, Nick Fury the head of S.H.E.I.L.D. we are going to be needing you to come along with us. Who else will you be need?

Dr. Serizawa looked around to see Ford and Joe Brody being escorted by one of the Iron Legion units pointing towards the two.

Dr. Serizawa: Them...

The 5 walked on a Quin Jet and preceded to sit down, Joe Brody noticed three others on the ship. A red haired woman and a blond man at the jet's front with a man with a purple shirt sitting in the back.

Joe Brody: Who are you?

Bruce: Dr. Banner or Bruce if you want to call me

Joe: Pleasure to meet you Mister Banner, I'm Joe and this is my son Ford

Ford: The pleasure is all mine

Clint: Everyone sit tight were preparing to take off

Graham: I'm surprised S.H.I.E.L.D is getting involved with all of this especially with two avengers

Ford: Wait a minute, two of the avengers!?

Nick Fury: Yes, the main reason you're also here is because Dr. Serizawa sees you two are valuable assets to our situation

Dr. Serizawa: You knew that the muto was admitting electromagnetic pulses, you were also here when the Janjira event took place

Natasha: Not only that you have some tapes that people thought were destroyed for over 60 years

Joe: What?

Dr. Graham: What we're trying to say is, is that you could possibly help more than you think you could!

Clint: We can discuss more of this when we land on the carrier

Ford: Carrier?

The two looked out the window to see the Helicarrier as it was tracking the Male Muto. The quinjet landed as the 7 walked into a private room on the Helicarrier.

Nick Fury: Play the tape

The assistant nodded and played the tape showing this:

Joe: I remember reading these attacks when I was younger...why are you showing us this?

Nick Fury: Watch

That was when it began showing pictures of a creature, the monster had scales, spikes, and a large tall.

Dr. Serizawa: The islanders of Bikini Atoll had legends of this monster, they called him...Gojira

Nick Fury: Godzilla for english translation

Natasha: Godzilla was awakened by the first atomic submarine, he was awoken by it's radiation.

Dr. Serizawa: Which the U.S. Government respond to quickly, forming the organization known as monarch

Dr. Graham: Monarch is tasked for the study and possibly eliminate M.U.T.Os, Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms!

Nick Fury: Monarch would later be funded by Stark Industries who were known for their help against Hydra

Joe: You should have killed it when you had the chance! My wife died because of one of those things!

Dr. Serizawa: That is why Gojira is the key to our situation, we messed with nature and now something must restore it. I believe Gojira is the key!

The Joe and Ford walked out the room and began to discuss.

Joe: I can't believe he actually thinks that a creature that we don't even know that's alive could possibly help us!

Ford: Dad you have to admit, if the government can't take that thing down then what else can, I have a family I have to get back to so we have to go

Joe: Ford...promise me something, keep your family safe, what ever it takes...I'm going to stay a possible help with the situation, you try to do something I couldn't do...

Ford was shock that his father didn't want to come with him but nodded as Ford went to the hanger. Joe walked back into the room telling everyone what he and Ford discussed.

Nick Fury: Good, I was hoping you would stay, you will be working with Dr. Banner and Dr. Serizawa for the time being, I'll be informing the rest of the Avengers...