Hawaii: His Arrival

Ford boarded the Quin Jet with Clint as his pilot.

Clint: So...what's your family like?

Ford: One kid a boy, and a wife...you?

Clint: A wife, a daughter and son, we plan on having another one but with times like this we're not sure if I'll have the time hehe...

The arrived on Hawaii where they parted ways, Joe walked towards the HQ where they had gotten word of a missing Russian sub.

Nick Fury: We have just gotten word of a sub in the pacific by the Russians has been attacked by the Muto. We have yet to discover where he might have landed

Dr. Serizawa: It probably landed on the nearest island to feed

Maria Hill: Wait the closest island is Hawaii

Joe felt something hit him, fear realizing his son was on that island.

Joe: Warn the island

Maria Hill: What?

Joe: WARN THE ISLAND! THAT THING IS ON THAT ISLAND!

Multiple quinjets took off with s.h.i.e.l.d soldiers heading towards a emergency signal from the nuclear submarine.

Soldier 1: Remind me why were looking for a sub in the middle of the Jungle

Soldier 2: The warning was from the Russians, if it was one of our own then we might enter war

Hawkeye: This is Hawkeye we're getting close to the signal, it's right infront of us.

They came across the submarine as white substance was covered all over it.

(Stop reading it that way you dirty people)

Soldier 1: Well we found your missing sub

Pilot 1: Well you're never gonna believe what we found

Pilot : Holy shit...

The quinjets found the Male snacking on the nukes that the sub held as it began to plunge it's head further inside. Nick Fury turned to Serizawa with a serious look.

Nick Fury: Mr. Serizawa that island has almost a million people on it, if that creature makes a wrong move it could cause massive damage to both the people and environment!

Maria Hill: That's not the only thing, apparently we're picking up another signal it's twice as big as the muto's

Serizawa grabbed his jacket and ran for the flight deck with Joe Brody and Dr. Graham behind him.

Joe: Serizawa where you going!?

Serizawa: Up to the flight deck! I think he's coming!

Dr. Graham: What are you doing?

Serizawa: I have to see this!

Joe: Not without us, you're not!

The Quinjets fired at the muto as it tried to protect the nukes it was eating. It then noticed three jets flying in ready to fire, it lifted it's hook in response and slammed it against the ground releasing a EMP. The vehicles lost power and crashed causing explosions that could be seen from a far.

Ford sat on a train with a child who was separated from his parents, that was when the Muto's EMP hit the train causing the train to lose power.

Ford: Give it ten seconds the lights gonna come back on

The islanders on the beach looked on to the explosion as a little girl wandered to the shore to see the water start to pull in.

Little Girl: Dad!

Dad: Zoey?

Her dad picked her up noticing the water pull back realizing what this could be.

Dad: Run! Run! TSUNAMI!!!

Everyone began to panick and run the wave began to build up with a dog tied to a tree barking towards it. Luckily it broke it's leash and ran off as a huge crowd ran from the tsunami.

Meanwhile...

Dr. Serizawa, Dr. Graham, and Joe Brody stood on the flight deck of the Helicarrier. With helicopters shining light on three rows of spikes rushing towards the Helicarrier. Inside everyone began to panick with Maria Hill telling everyone to embrace for impact. It was only until the spikes sank under the ship swimming underneath. Everyone looked as a giant waved formed with the rows of spikes appearing again. The city was flooded with people on roof tops looking down at the waves of cars and destruction. The S.H.I.E.L.D agents shot out flares revealing the kaiju with everyone looking with shock and fear.

Soldier 3: OPEN FIRE!

The men began to shoot their guns at the creature but to no damage as it continued to walk. It turned destroying half of building only for his tail to be the last thing to see. The lights of the train began to turn back on as Ford assured the kid he was with. With each light turning on, all of a sudden one turned as the Muto appeared standing above the tracks. The train began to move towards it as everyone on the train began to run to the back only for the muto to hit the train causing it to break. People began to fall out, the kid struggled to stay on board but began to slip as a old man desperately tried to grab his hand only for Ford to save him from falling out.

More helicoptere came flying in shooting at the muto as the same spikes rose once more hitting one. It started to slowly crash only for the Muto to worsen it by hitting it with his wing causing it to crash into multiple planes with everyone down below screaming until the loud thump of a foot stomping infront of them. The muto turned spreading it's wings roaring towards its opponent. The creature stood tall looking towards his acient enemy and roared at the Muto, Gojira had arrived to the fight.