¨Of course I will!¨ I said and waited for him as I hugged him after he put the ring on my finger.

¨You already said Yes. There's no turning back now.¨ He said as he handed me over a bouquet of sunflowers.

¨I´ll see you later, my love.¨ He said as he smiled and went out of the house.

What?

The rest of the people in our house went out as well.

I was about to follow them when my parents stopped me.

¨Why, Dad? Let's follow them outside¨ I said.

¨We will, Son. Are you ready? Ready to walk down the aisle for the second time?¨ He asked.

What does Dad mean?

Wait.

I just got proposed. DOES THIS MEAN WE´RE GETTING MARRIED ALREADY?

OH MY GOD.

¨Yes, Son. You got it. Your 2nd wedding is today as well. Are you ready?¨ Por asked and before I could answer, I heard music started playing.

¨That's our queue. Let´s go¨ My Mae said as they led me outside. 

We went out we and went to backyard of our home.
It was decorated beautifully.

This is so perfect.

I started crying while I walked down the aisle.

I saw P´Mew at the end of it and tears never stopped flowing from my eyes.

When we reached P´Mew , he hugged my parents and held my hand.

¨Surprised?¨ He asked while smiling through his tears.

¨Very. But I won't have it any other way.¨ I said as the ceremony started.

The wedding ceremony ran smoothly and we are now in the part where we will say our vows.

We faced each other and I can't help but flash a smile.

I looked him in the eye and I can't help it... I laughed. 

"Sorry, everyone. I just laughed because the man in front me right now looks like he's sweating buckets. He looks very stiff and strict. When in fact..." 

I held P'Mew´s hand. 

"He's the warmest person I've ever known." I smiled. 

"Thank you for saving me when we were in High School. I promise to stay with you in your happiest moments, like when your favorite basketball team wins. I promise to stay with you at your worst, like when you cry because Mandy Moore died in 'A walk to Remember'." 

Everyone laughed. I grin and he is now glaring at me. 

"I promise, No- I'm sure, I'll protect you at all cost. Save your life even if we're in a fight and always, always be there whenever you need me. I'll be your guy. The person you'll watch the sunrise and sunset with. The person you'll have midnights talks with as well. The one you'll walk with in the scorching heat of the sun. The one who'll always dance with you in the rain. I will love you unconditionally. And with this vow, I take you as my husband." I took the ring and put it in his left ring finger.

Once I was done, I waited for him to start saying his vows.He looked at me and he cried, for the nth time today.
P´Mew is not like this. Seeing him this vulnerable and happy is one for the books.