You nodded holding up an okay sign as you were basically wheezing.

"Someone call the paramedics." Yugyeom looked around deadpan, making everyone laugh.

#3

GOT7 were doing a live and in the background, you guys could be heard yelling.

GOT7 stopped talking for a moment before looking at eachother and then going back to the live.

"BRO THIS ISNT FAIR I LITERALLY DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK. THE MINJEE SLANDER IS NOT ALLOWED." They could hear you yell.

Yugyeom and bambam started laughing as they clapped.

"They're so loud swear to god-" mark mumbled, laughing.

"Hold up. I got this." Yugyeom said.

"SMEXSHIE BESTI. BE QUIET." He yelled loudly, making the members laugh.

"KAY. SORRY HOTTIE." You yelled back, making them laugh even harder.

"What just happened-" Jaebeom asked, laughing.

"Since when did you guys call each other that-" youngjae asked.

"Girlie been blowing off my flirts so we ended up calling eachother smexy." Yugyeom normally said.

#4

At an award show it was finally your turn to perform. You were going to perform mafia in the morning (I'm literally obsessed, someone take away my mafia in the morning priveladges😭🤚🏼)

You were doing a stage mix with other idols so it wasn't just you. It was Ryujin from itzy, Momo from twice, you, Kyulkyung from pristin, and Somi.

Ryujin was doing her part, Kyulkyung was doing Chaeryeong, Somi was Yuna, you were doing Lia, and Momo was doing Yeji.

During the part where you all hold hands and you sing, the camera showed GOT7's reactions (let's pretend they're still a group around this point😔✋🏼)

Jaebeom was smiling widely and clapping while Jinyoung was singing along.

The girls had all decided to have you say "I'm the mafia." And "we do it like a mafia" Part while you guys did the part where you sway your hips. (Okay it sounds weird but if you know the dance yk what I mean 😭🤚🏼Chaeryeong killed this dance move and for what-)

They showed GOT7's reactions yet again and Jackson was doing his shocked face, mark was covering his mouth shocked, bambam was hyping it up, youngjae was clapping, jinyoung had his mouth open shocked, Jaebeom nodding while smiling and singing, Yugyeom just sat there shocked.

"WE DO IT LIKE THE MAFIA!!" Yugyeom yelled as you did your part catching your attention.

Your eyes slightly widened and you held in your laugh while dancing. Finally the final pose was the signature Itzy crown. You kneeled in the front of everyone and did the crown pose as GOT7 all clapped and cheered.

"THOSE ARE MY BABIES. WOOOH. POP OFF MINJEE. RYUJIN I LOVE YOU. MOMO. QUEEN. SOMI YOURE FANTASTIC. KYULKYUNG YOURE DOING GREAT SWEETIE." Bambam yelled, making you all laugh.

You guys ended the stage and you all walked back to your groups still laughing.

"Did you hear Yugyeom? He yelled with Minjee 'we do it like a mafia' " momo laughed.

"How could we not hear him? He sounded like he had a microphone." Somi added as she laughed.

"Nono. The big ones, a megaphone." Kyulkyung said as you all laughed.

"They're crazy..." you shook your head, laughing.

#5

"Earlier I was walking to the convenience store...and I saw a puppy. It was lost and didn't have a leash so I had him stay in place in case the owner would pass by. But they didn't come so I ended up taking it with me. But then after a while I saw a guy and his son looking around and talking to people so I went to them to ask if they're the owners. It turns out they were so I'm glad it turned out well. The dog had ran out their house when they opened the door." You explained as you were live.

"It was funny because- oh-" you got cut off by someone walking into the room. You looked back to see Mark and Jaebeom

"Oh shit- sorry." Mark panicked.

"We're so sorry." Jaebeom apologized as well.

You laughed and shook your head, "it's fine."

"You look pretty. Bye." Mark apologized once more and left the room. Jaebeom looked at him confused before laughing, he bowed again and left the room.

"What was-" you looked at the camera before laughing.

Total words: 1234

(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)