Wha-?? (Male perspective)

(This chapter is from Aether's perspective. If you play as Lumine and/or prefer heterosexual sex go to the next chapter. It is the same thing for both, but this chapter needs to be from one gender perspective (cause smut) Also Also THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!! Not only SMUT but BL (boy love/gay sex) also this chapter will contain language not suitable to younger, innocent, or fragile viewers)

What was it? It was me getting totally aroused by him. As soon as I stopped struggling and relaxed he released me. Childe released me and got up from bed. He walked towards the door and locked it. How did I know that? The Click. After locking the door he walked back over to me. He was stripping himself of all his clothes down to his pants. I felt a rush of blood throughout my body. Did he want me to take off his pants? I gulped. Childe crawled into the sheets of the bed and started to undo my clothes. I was still weary from all that had happened after my death, so I let him strip me of my clothes. He leaned into me with his bare chest rubbing on mine. He breathed down my neck and proceeded to lick me. I felt hard. I really couldn't care though. I liked it. Childe sucked on the wet skin that he had just licked. Pinning me down with his hands gripped around my arms. Leaving a hickie, Childe loudly panted in my ear. "Y/G/T, did you like that? If not, don't worry I have plenty more to get your blood running." He proceeded to grind his cock on mine. It was hard. Harder than mine. I went to grab it, but Childe still had me pinned. "You want it?" I nodded and he let go of my arms. I started to reach down under the covers unbuckling his belt. I slid it out enough so that I could undo the zipper of his pants. I could feel the bulge of his dick as I grew closer to it. Finally I grabbed it and started to play with it. The cum from his cock dribbled down my hands. Occasionally I would lick it off my hand and moan. Childe kept licking me and placing hickies all over my chest and neck. Eventually he started to unfasten my belt. I felt my penis bulge inside of my boxers and tried to hold in the grunt that was building up inside my chest. Childe slid his hand onto my dick and squeezed it. Causing me to cum all over. He pulled it out of my pants. I kicked them off onto the floor. "Childe. Can you stick yours in me?"

"Stick mine inside your ass? I don't know if it will fit. You seem like the kind of person who would break."

"I'm not as fragile as I look. Now stick it in before you ruin the mood."

Childe and I released our hands from each other's dicks and I turned over. Childe sighs. "Y/G/T, if at any point I go to far, or hurt you—" "Shut up and FUCK ME." Childe flinched and drew himself closer to me. I felt a plunging sensation and then Childe's cock inside of me. I gave out a loud moan and grabbed onto the sheets. "Harder~." I yelled in delight. Childe heaved and grinned harder and harder. I moaned louder this time. Childe smiled and panted. "I think that's enough. Let's get dressed before we get any deeper."

I didn't want to stop Childe...don't leave me like this. I want to keep doing this.

We got dressed and I sighed. Maybe it's for the best we didn't continue.