We Meet Again

Tucer asked me why I was crying. I wiped my eyes and told him, "Because I'm happy!"

I lied. Sure Childe was an attractive character! And I wanted him on my party...but marring him? I am not ready for that. I just died. I'm trying to find L/A. Not get married!

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned my body to face the person that was holding my shoulder. Childe? My face met his collarbone. I tried to pull my shoulder away from him, "Y/G/T, I'm glad you ran into Teucer! He's been eagerly awaiting your arrival. Teucer, can you get Tonia and Anthon?"

Teucer shook his head vigorously and ran down the narrow hall. Childe looked at me and smiled, "Love, er Y/G/T, can I call you love," he paused and when I opened my mouth he continued talking, "ok. So Love, around my family call me Ajax. If not Ajax than Tartaglia, ok?"

I nod. Then Teucer walks in with a little girl, and then to the couch to retrieve a little boy. Childe and I sit down on the couch with his siblings. They all looked similar to Teucer. That made me wonder if Childe was even related to them. Childe slid his hand from my shoulder to my hand. My hand got clammily and felt sweaty. He sneered at me and spoke a soft tone, "Teucer, you know Y/G/T ," his sneer became a soft smirk, "but Tonia and Anton...you two have yet to meet my wonderful fiancé. So Tonia, Y/G/T. Y/G/T, Tonia. Same thing for Anton!"

I waved at them and smiled...Childe always seemed so nice to his family, so why am I an exception? Aren't I his family now? Childe picks me up off the couch. He is grabbing me by my thigh and swing me over his shoulder. I feel his hand slide up my thigh. SHIT! I pound on his back and squeal. I feel my breathing getting heavy and scream. Childe shhs me and I feel my body go limp and I black out.

I wake up in the same bed I was in before. I feel so warm. I close me eyes just a bit longer, but then an invasive hand grabs my torso.

THIS CREEP!!

"No, I...I don't want...you to go," Childe growled tiredly. After hearing his weak side, maybe this reincarnation into an arranged marriage doesn't seem so bad. He's sweet when he's asleep. It's weird that he's the big spoon in the set. He always seemed, in game, at least like a Uke, also known as a bottom in a homosexual relationship. Childe grabs me tighter and my body presses agains his. His arms feel nice and smooth as if he shaved them or didn't grow thick hair. His lips press against the crown of my head, planting a sweet kiss. Then he yawned, "Morning love."